Medical How should I add new contact tracer position to application after submitting?

Started by tantacles
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tantacles

Full Member
Moderator Emeritus
Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just selected by state health department to be a contact tracer and start making calls today. Med school application has already been submitted and verified, obviously without this activity included. Should contact tracing be used as an update to application after amassing x number of hours, or should it be included in the "anything else to add that's not on your application" question for secondaries?

I would put it in your secondaries so they can use it to make interview decisions. It's a wonderful experience that gets you into public health, and I would be interested in talking to you about it if I were interviewing you.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.