How should I fit science prereqs in a psychology degree?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ExAmateurEconomist

Membership Revoked
Removed
Reaction score
Should I do post bacc or fit it into electives and/or minor?

Members don't see this ad.

Talk to the premed advisors. Perhaps you can take the gen ed requirements during summer school. Take your premed prereqs at a 4year university/college during the regular school year(not summer). Frequently students take a gap year after graduation to finish courses, buff the application, etc. Many students also take 5 years to graduate. And that’s fine too. Do what you have to keep your GPA as high as possible.

Reactions: 2 users
Talk to the premed advisors. Perhaps you can take the gen ed requirements during summer school. Take your premed prereqs at a 4year university/college during the regular school year(not summer). Frequently students take a gap year after graduation to finish courses, buff the application, etc. Many students also take 5 years to graduate. And that’s fine too. Do what you have to keep your GPA as high as possible.
Oh that's ok I just decided to make biology my major. Turns out it was already in the system. But thank you, though.

Reactions: 1 user