How should research be formatted on the AMCAS?

Started by deleted74029
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

D

deleted74029

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm a little confused about what to include when I cite my research. Do I just need the title of the project and my responsibilities or do I need hypothesis, results, etc?
 
i have an additional question regarding research, if we recieved credit for it do we list our research under both "course work" and also under "work/activities"? Thanks!
 
i have an additional question regarding research, if we recieved credit for it do we list our research under both "course work" and also under "work/activities"? Thanks!

If it's on your transcript it has to be listed under "Course Work." If it was a meaningful experience you can also list it in the Activities section. I would recommend doing both.