How soon are we able to re-register for another test?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

waitwhat

Bagel Technician
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I took it yesterday, but didn't feel good about it. So, I voided it. How soon are we able to register for another test? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

You have to wait two days after your exam. I had the same question, the faq on the AAMC and Cornpop here let me know.

Really?...crap. It seems that lot of the spots are filling up......Hopefully I can get one, otherwise I'll have to wait till Jan.

It's not just the spots filling up but look at the late registration deadlines for the only days left. You're already stuck with an extra $50 fee because of that and shortly won't be able to register at all.

Members don't see this ad :)
How's this for fitting. Just for fun I was checking open slots again today and now there's an open spot for the center next to my office. I don't think there's any way for me to switch sites now though. Maybe I could pass it off as an environmental concern (cough cough)

Does anyone know how long before your scheduled test date you can cancel?? I'm supposed to take the test in two weeks, but I don't know if I'm going to be where I want to by then?? Thanks.