how to approach the start of studying

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

obiwan

Attending Physician
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
to all those who are currently studying or have finished studying... how and what did you guys start studying with... also, how much time should i devote to the subjects... i'm going to have about 6 weeks for it but i will be taking a course in the morning so that eats up some time... thanks

Members don't see this ad.

to all those who are currently studying or have finished studying... how and what did you guys start studying with... also, how much time should i devote to the subjects... i'm going to have about 6 weeks for it but i will be taking a course in the morning so that eats up some time... thanks

From what I heard, most students commence studying about 2 months before the exam. 6 weeks is enough though if you manage your time wisely.

I started with microbiology since I felt that was my weakest basic science. I then followed with the basic sciences in decreasing order of difficulty for me, then moved on to the organ systems.