Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This is premature, but... I've decided to stay optimistic and hope that I'll get accepted this year.
So: What sorts of suggestions do people have for breaking the good news to the people you're really close to?
My sister is an MD, and I've considered sending her a "Real doctors treat more than one species" T-shirt if I get in.
Any creative thinkers out there with excellent, touching, humorous, or just plain interesting ideas?
So: What sorts of suggestions do people have for breaking the good news to the people you're really close to?
My sister is an MD, and I've considered sending her a "Real doctors treat more than one species" T-shirt if I get in.
Any creative thinkers out there with excellent, touching, humorous, or just plain interesting ideas?

At least wait until you get into your home state before drinking!