How to classify physical therapy clinical rotations on AMCAS activities?

Started by PotatoBean
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

PotatoBean

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think the title mostly captures it but: I'm in the process of filling out the AMCAS. I am a physical therapist, and part of the process of becoming licensed is about 1,000 hours of clinical rotations. However, I'm not totally sure where/how to fill that in on the activities section.

It's not paid, since it's part of your licensing requirements. But, it's not paid employment and it's not a volunteer position. Uncertain as to how best to qualify that.

Thanks in advance for any help and/or answers. 🙂