This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Cheezy89

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
My tips to crush your PT school interview! Please let me know if you have any questions; very Happy to help :)

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 5 users
Thanks for the video!
This is unrelated but I noticed that the song at the end of the video is Corneille et La Fouine... where are you from ???

Thanks for the video!
This is unrelated but I noticed that the song at the end of the video is Corneille et La Fouine... where are you from ???
I live in MA but was born and raised in Haiti. I take it you understand French as well. Are you currently applying to school or helping out like I am?

Members don't see this ad :)
I live in MA but was born and raised in Haiti. I take it you understand French as well. Are you currently applying to school or helping out like I am?
I am a Haitian-American as well, born in NJ. Great to see other Haitians in our field. Did you graduate already?

Reactions: 1 user
I am a Haitian-American as well, born in NJ. Great to see other Haitians in our field. Did you graduate already?
I have a long way to go. I'm a first year and I'm very excited to help out. Keep in touch!

That's awesome! I'm from the Congo Brazza, I moved to the US 4 years ago for college, so yes French is my native language :)

I've applied this cycle! I have 2 interviews scheduled so far and I'm waiting to see if I'll hear from the other schools! Your video definitely helped and I hope I can put this into practice on interview day :)

That's awesome! I'm from the Congo Brazza, I moved to the US 4 years ago for college, so yes French is my native language :)

I've applied this cycle! I have 2 interviews scheduled so far and I'm waiting to see if I'll hear from the other schools! Your video definitely helped and I hope I can put this into practice on interview day :)
Way to go!!! I took a look at your stats and you definitely deserve an admission. You will do find. Also thanks for watching and please share the video if you find value in it. Also keep in touch! :)