Quantcast

How to defer admission at NYU by one year

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

wisedent

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can anybody tell me how can we defer admission at NYU by one year?Any info regarding thsi woudl be apreciated.

cheer_up

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
wisedent said:
Can anybody tell me how can we defer admission at NYU by one year?Any info regarding thsi woudl be apreciated.

It's best that you call the NYU admssions people up and ask them.

PREETHI

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi wisedent,
congrats for ur admission.u can differ ur seat by paying them 1000 dollars and the next year..one of my friend who was pregnant she did the same.
hope it was helpful
thank uQUOTE=wisedent]Can anybody tell me how can we defer admission at NYU by one year?Any info regarding thsi woudl be apreciated.[/QUOTE]

fido!

the ex-***!
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
call up the nyu admissions office and provide your valid reason behind deffering your seat!hope it helps out!all the best! :thumbup:

wisedent

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the response. need to get our request approved by the director of the program. I have send an e-mail and waiting for their reply.I know some others also like to get their admission defered. If anybody knows more about this please try to post it here.

fido! said:
call up the nyu admissions office and provide your valid reason behind deffering your seat!hope it helps out!all the best! :thumbup:

sreshta

5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Deferring your admission is not that difficult.I did it last year.All I did was write to Ms.Novella Jones, Director of advanced standing program explaining the reasons that required me to defer and pay 1000 dollars. She is a nice person and very understanding. I hope this helps.GL.

damast

The Scorpion!
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
sorry sreshta i might sound stupid:hungover:id u accept the offer to be enrolled first that year and then deffered or just deffered the admission.
If u accepeted the admission offer(u pay 1000)and then u pay 1000 again for deffereing?Pls clarify.
can anyone throw some light on this
Thanks
sreshta said:
Deferring your admission is not that difficult.I did it last year.All I did was write to Ms.Novella Jones, Director of advanced standing program explaining the reasons that required me to defer and pay 1000 dollars. She is a nice person and very understanding. I hope this helps.GL.