how to "fabricate" a letter of rec?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jankodejenko

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi, i had the privilege to get help from professors to write my letter of rec for post -bacc applications. does anyone know what I should hint at my professors to write about?

i mean of course application viewers would want real information but if we considered this a completely business perspective

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
hi, i had the privilege to get help from professors to write my letter of rec for post -bacc applications. does anyone know what I should hint at my professors to write about?

i mean of course application viewers would want real information but if we considered this a completely business perspective

You could say "I would appreciate if you could write me a letter that could explain my STRENGTHS in entering a post bac program"?

Reactions: 1 user
This isn't nearly as interesting of a topic as I was anticipating. What a thorough disappointment.

Reactions: 13 users
Members don't see this ad :)
You could say "I would appreciate if you could write me a letter that could explain my STRENGTHS in entering a post bac program"?
well i meant specifically, my professor just told me to tell him what to write lol

well i meant specifically, my professor just told me to tell him what to write lol

Just tell him to discuss your strengths for candidacy to medical school. Maybe to give solid evidence of those statements through his interactions with you.

Does that help at all? lol

Just tell him to discuss your strengths for candidacy to medical school. Maybe to give solid evidence of those statements through his interactions with you.

Does that help at all? lol
yes thank you!!

Reactions: 1 user