jankodejenko

2+ Year Member
Aug 25, 2015
Status
Pre-Dental
hi, i had the privilege to get help from professors to write my letter of rec for post -bacc applications. does anyone know what I should hint at my professors to write about?

i mean of course application viewers would want real information but if we considered this a completely business perspective

Last edited:

AlteredScale

Staff member
Administrator
5+ Year Member
May 10, 2013
Status
Medical Student
hi, i had the privilege to get help from professors to write my letter of rec for post -bacc applications. does anyone know what I should hint at my professors to write about?

i mean of course application viewers would want real information but if we considered this a completely business perspective
You could say "I would appreciate if you could write me a letter that could explain my STRENGTHS in entering a post bac program"?

Reactions: Maruko
OP
jankodejenko

jankodejenko

2+ Year Member
Aug 25, 2015
Status
Pre-Dental
You could say "I would appreciate if you could write me a letter that could explain my STRENGTHS in entering a post bac program"?
well i meant specifically, my professor just told me to tell him what to write lol

AlteredScale

Staff member
Administrator
5+ Year Member
May 10, 2013
Status
Medical Student
well i meant specifically, my professor just told me to tell him what to write lol
Just tell him to discuss your strengths for candidacy to medical school. Maybe to give solid evidence of those statements through his interactions with you.

Does that help at all? lol