How to fill out AMCAS when I went to a school and then went back?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted1056062

So AMCAS allows you to put in a start date and an end date for a school. I graduated college from Institution A. I then did a formal post-bacc at Institution B. I then went back to Institution A and took more courses a year later. How do I fill this out. Do I add Institution A twice? This is so confusing.

Members don't see this ad.

So AMCAS allows you to put in a start date and an end date for a school. I graduated college from Institution A. I then did a formal post-bacc at Institution B. I then went back to Institution A and took more courses a year later. How do I fill this out. Do I add Institution A twice? This is so confusing.
Enter it once and make sure the dates attended span the vey earliest term you attended this college to the very last term of your postbac.
You will still enter your courses term by term.
You just won't be entering any courses in the terms you didn't take anything (your gap year)

Reactions: 1 user
Enter it once and make sure the dates attended span the vey earliest term you attended this college to the very last term of your postbac.
You will still enter your courses term by term.
You just won't be entering any courses in the terms you didn't take anything (your gap year)
Thank you so much!