How to find research opportunities

Started by slinquii
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Where can I find research opportunities as a post graduate? I have a bachelors in biological sciences and a minor in chemistry. Minimal lab experience in undergrad. I thought I was doing research as an undergrad but it was honestly just helping professor with pcr which I thought counted at the time.

There is a difference between intellectual contribution and grunt work. One gets you authorship on a paper the other just a repetitive task that saves your professor time and effort. You want to enter a research project doing the former and not the latter.