How to find schools with certain class size or who take more out of state?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Chrono

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I'm trying to decide on schools to apply to and was wondering what's the best way to find class size and out of state acceptances at DPT programs? Is their a large spreadsheet or online source that lists this info for ALL programs that I could refer to?

I know that in other fields a book is published annually with all the schools info, is there anything like that for PT? Their are many DPT programs so I'm really looking for a centralized source of info to make this go more efficiently...please let me know.....would be grateful for any help/input.

Members don't see this ad.

There's no "master" book or spreadsheet with this info, unfortunately. The PTCAS directory is a good resource, but only lists programs that use PTCAS. APTA's directory lists every PT school whether or not they use PTCAS, but each school's page lists different info and may or may not address what you're looking for. It's still worth taking a look, though.