how to get dates for the STEP 2 CS in JULY 2016.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DocVF

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm an IMG and I will like to take my Step 2cs in July, rather than September, which is the date that I have right now. I heard you can pay someone to find you dates, is this true? Can someone help me. Any suggestions are welcome.

Members don't see this ad.

Hello,

I'm an IMG and I will like to take my Step 2cs in July, rather than September, which is the date that I have right now. I heard you can pay someone to find you dates, is this true? Can someone help me. Any suggestions are welcome.

Even if something like that is available, you aren't sure whether they use legal means to get a date for you. Like vertigo7 said, get a firefox extension Check4Change and select the dates that you'd like for July. Whenever a date is available, the alarm will go off and if you're in front of the computer when that happens, act fast and select it because other people will be waiting in the wings. You should be able to find one if you look for it consistently.