How to get funding for UG Research

Started by mitch8017
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mitch8017

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have been working with my PI for awhile now and have had a relatively well developed research plan that has lead to one pending article already, but sadly the available funds for me are starting to run dry as they come out of my PI's budget. I am wondering if there is any way for me to apply for a small UG research grant to get more money for my projects? I have looked all over google but I have only found internships and things of that nature.