How to get into UC Denver School of Pharmacy

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DrHoo

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
1. Join SNPhA ( Student National Pharmacist Association) and volunteer at health fairs such as 9 News health fair or during National Western Stock Show.
2. Bringing Donuts to the admission office- not to bribe, but rather they can put a face to the name.
3. Do well in PCAT, and hopefully your GPA is above 3.0
4. Its nice to have a job as a pharmacy tech so that you understand the stress of working in a pharmacy.

Best of Luck.

Members don't see this ad.

1. Join SNPhA ( Student National Pharmacist Association) and volunteer at health fairs such as 9 News health fair or during National Western Stock Show.
2. Bringing Donuts to the admission office- not to bribe, but rather they can put a face to the name.
3. Do well in PCAT, and hopefully your GPA is above 3.0
4. Its nice to have a job as a pharmacy tech so that you understand the stress of working in a pharmacy.

Best of Luck.

I did less than half of those things, and still got accepted (w/o waitlist either). In my opinion know what your talking about and know the school.

You can do all of those things and still not get in. You can do none of those things and still get in. There's really not a formula for ANY pharmacy school if that's what you're getting at.

I also did not do half those things and got accepted without wait list.

I also agree with the post above. Research the school, learn to communicate efficiently and you'll be fine without having to bring donuts to the admin.