How to improve my score/next steps?

Started by SpeedaBoY
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

SpeedaBoY

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I'm taking my test on September 2nd. I plan on finishing up as many Next Step exams as possible, then during my last 2 weeks before the test, buying AAMC 1, AAMC 2, and the Section Bank. I also completed the CARS question bank 1 and might get the 2nd question bank. Here are my current test scores:

NS Diagnostic: 495 (Mid june)
NS1: 506 - 126/124/128/128 July 12
NS2: 506 - 127/126/127/126 July 15
NS3: 506 - 127/124/128/127 July 22
NS4: 505 - 127/125/126/127 July 25
NS5: 508 - 127/126/127/128 July 31
NS6: 505 - 125/127/127/126 August 6
NS7: 506 - 125/125/127/129 August 9
CARS QBank 1 was ~60%

My goal is minimum 510, but I'm not quite there yet. Now I'm just doing P/S flashcards, and I plan to memorize physics and gen chem equations, but is there anyway to improve my score by the time I'm using AAMC material? (which is in 1 and a half weeks basically.)
 
Last edited: