How to list AMCAS activities?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

The South Face

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I know that there is a space for Poster's and Presentations and there is another separate space for Conferences Attended. What should I do if I am going to attend a conference in which I will present a poster? Under Poster's in presentations and say the conference it was at or under Conferences and explain I presented a poster? Or list them completely separately?
 
I know that there is a space for Poster's and Presentations and there is another separate space for Conferences Attended. What should I do if I am going to attend a conference in which I will present a poster? Under Poster's in presentations and say the conference it was at or under Conferences and explain I presented a poster? Or list them completely separately?

If you preseent a poster I think the adcoms would infer that you attended a conference. I would put it under presentations.
 
+1
are you gona slip out the back door? if you're presenting, it's assumed you're attending. avoid being a tool on your applications. just kidding, tryna be witty. take it easy