How to list AMCAS activities?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

The South Face

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know that there is a space for Poster's and Presentations and there is another separate space for Conferences Attended. What should I do if I am going to attend a conference in which I will present a poster? Under Poster's in presentations and say the conference it was at or under Conferences and explain I presented a poster? Or list them completely separately?

Members don't see this ad.

I know that there is a space for Poster's and Presentations and there is another separate space for Conferences Attended. What should I do if I am going to attend a conference in which I will present a poster? Under Poster's in presentations and say the conference it was at or under Conferences and explain I presented a poster? Or list them completely separately?

If you preseent a poster I think the adcoms would infer that you attended a conference. I would put it under presentations.

+1
are you gona slip out the back door? if you're presenting, it's assumed you're attending. avoid being a tool on your applications. just kidding, tryna be witty. take it easy