How to list conference short paper on AMCAS activities section?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have a first-author short paper (~3 pages long, not an abstract) approved for submission at an international conference, but it won't be published in a peer-reviewed journal or posted on PubMed (though the submission was peer-reviewed before acceptance to the conference). Since it's technically still a paper, I'm wondering if I can put this under "Publication" for AMCAS activities section, or if it should go under "Conferences" or "Presentations/Posters." Would putting this in the "Publication" category not be appropriate? Thanks in advance
 
Here's a good place to look!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.