How to make money off of medical licensing process

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sliceofbread136

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I would like to add some form or possibly test of some sort to the licensing process where I could charge medical students or residents thousands of dollars a piece. I also want to make it time consuming, preferably with some way to leave people on hold with some sort of answering machine.

how do I get started???

Members don't see this ad.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Just make sure that it’s only offered in a few cities and collude with big name PDs so that elite programs require it for ranking! Also set the pass fail rate arbitrarily and don’t give out any information on grading.

It’s the mystery, intrigue and exclusivity that will keep students coming back

Reactions: 4 users
I would like to add some form or possibly test of some sort to the licensing process where I could charge medical students or residents thousands of dollars a piece. I also want to make it time consuming, preferably with some way to leave people on hold with some sort of answering machine.

how do I get started???
You'll make more money if you take some bottled water and pitch as a coronavirus preventative.

Reactions: 1 user
I'll rebrand it as "homeopathic".
And make sure it’s advertised by someone with the heart of a nurse, the brain of a doctor, and the inferiority complex of someone who would wear a tux for a job that requires one to clean toilets.

Reactions: 1 user