How To Pay Tuition?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

wannabeapharm

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My employer has tuition reimbursment. Which means I pay up front and they reimbursement based on the grade I recieve. Ok, the thing is...I am trying to start summer school and I am worried about how Im gonna pay for it up front.
I thought about putting the charges on my credit card ( i am going to take 2 classes @ 3hrs each for approx $1200)

I am trying the student loan thing but they need tax forms and I have to look desperately for those so I dont know what to do


ANY ADVICE