How to pay?

Started by Khaos05
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Khaos05

RN going MD
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I graduated in May 2010 with my bachelor's in nursing; however, I'm wanting to go back to school and get rest of prereqs for med school (about a year or so).

Where can I go to get some type of financial aid to pay for that one year before I can get loans for med school. Right now my wife and I both work so income based aid would probably not be available. Since the one year will be all out full-time, I need enough to pay for school and to supplement my salary (or get darn close).

Any ideas?

Thanks!