Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm currently doing my A-levels and i'm thinking of applying to IMU for the Feb intake. If i'm ever chosen for interview, it would be around november which means i've got 5 months to prepare for it, which should be enough.
Many of my friends tell me to have mock interviews with them but i really don't have any idea what kind of questions they ask in IMU interviews! If anybody here got accepted into IMU, can you please kindly give me some sample questions? Besides, please tell me how you prepared for it.. I mean what areas do I need to read up so that i'm well-informed and can answer their questions!
Thanks a lot!
Many of my friends tell me to have mock interviews with them but i really don't have any idea what kind of questions they ask in IMU interviews! If anybody here got accepted into IMU, can you please kindly give me some sample questions? Besides, please tell me how you prepared for it.. I mean what areas do I need to read up so that i'm well-informed and can answer their questions!
Thanks a lot!