how to prepare fpr NBDE1?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

frooty

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
CAN anyby helps how should i prepare for NBDE1? WHICH books are important?? how much times it takes for thre preprationm of NBDE1?

Members don't see this ad.

Hi,

ur gonna get so many different responses for a question like that, because everyone is different, it depends on ur ability to concentrate and wheather ur a fresh student or graduated long time ago, posters here almost agree on NBDE first aid to begin with, then supplement it with extra references in topics u dont understand (u just need to read the extra references to understand and not to memorize as the exam tests the basic info) these refreneces could be ur school text books or even wikipedia, honestly I didnt use the first aid but I am mentioning it coz its highly recommended here, I used Kaplan lecture notes which is too detailed in many sections so u have to decide what to memorize and what to read only, but it helped me understand the broad picture of topics since i graduated a year ago and needed refreshment. I also used the dental decks which are also highly recommended, and ofcourse the past exams are a must, u can browse this forum and u'll find so many different experiences that might be helpful for u, good luck :)