How to schedule the DAT test date?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

grettlin2

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi. I just registered for DAT online and they gave me a confirmation number. However, I don't know how to schedule a test date. Is there any phone number to call or they will send me any package? Can I choose the location I prefer to take the test? Thanks for your help!

Members don't see this ad.

As far as I know, you can take the DAT at sylvan learning centers. I know that you should call them and schedule for your DAT test. I am pretty sure you can decide where and when to take the DAT. However, I don't know if sylvan learning centers are the only places where you can take the DAT or there are other places as well. I hope it helped a little bit.

wait for a letter to come in the mail.
it will have a phone number to call
in order to choose a date and location.

they are pretty flexible with both
dates and locations since it is a
computerized test (easy to administer).

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi Jone, thank you for the reply. Do you mean ADA will send me another email except the first email to confirm my confirmation number? They had withdrawed the money from my account, but I haven't heard anything from them. Kind of worry now.....
Dentist2008, yes, you post does help. Thank you!

ADA will now send you a paper letter, via snail mail. The paper will have an 800 number on it to call.

How long ago did you register on-line?

Hi Jone,
I submit the online registeration for DAT last Saturday and they withdrawed the fee on this Tuesday. So far, I haven't heard any word from them. Did you take DAT or are you going to?

it should take about 2 weeks for them to send you the paper mail. don't worry about it.

i'm registered to take the DAT this summer.