how to send documents to india????????

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

angel for 32

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi friends,

i have to send some documents to india.does anyone know about any service (other thn FED EX ) which is less expensive(comparatively) and reliable also.i am not in hurry but i want my documents to reach maximum by 15-20 days.

any suggestions?

thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Have you tried USPS?

hi friends,

i have to send some documents to india.does anyone know about any service (other thn FED EX ) which is less expensive(comparatively) and reliable also.i am not in hurry but i want my documents to reach maximum by 15-20 days.

any suggestions?

thanks

thanks dds_aspirant.i will ckeck USPS.

do u know about any other private agency?

Members don't see this ad :)
Well to answer your question......USPS is better anyday, if you are not in a hurry.......other is UPS which is equivalent in cost to Fed-Ex(or more costly maybe)

All said and done, but what has this to do with NBDE licensing ??????????

Ct

hi friends,

any suggestions?

thanks

hi angel,
well i think if u have time for 15,20 days then acc. to me regd.post is cheaper and reliable.rest upon ur decision.

Well to answer your question......USPS is better anyday, if you are not in a hurry.......other is UPS which is equivalent in cost to Fed-Ex(or more costly maybe)

All said and done, but what has this to do with NBDE licensing ??????????

Ct

hi confused tooth...it has nothing to do with NBDE licensing.I just wanted the information and help from my sdn friends :thumbup:

hi friends,

any suggestions?

thanks

dtdc couriers are good and cheaper. check website for more info