How to send MCAT and LOR to schools

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

smartwater9698

Reaction score
I have my MCAT and LOR uploaded to aacomas but a bunch of the schools I recieved secondaries from are saying that they have not received it yet? Is there something I have to do specifically with each school or will the schools automatically receive my MCAT and LOR from aacomas later on?

Members don't see this ad.

It may just take a bit for individual school portals to update with all of your information. If they aren't listed in the next couple of weeks, I'd reach out to the schools.

I have my MCAT and LOR uploaded to aacomas but a bunch of the schools I recieved secondaries from are saying that they have not received it yet? Is there something I have to do specifically with each school or will the schools automatically receive my MCAT and LOR from aacomas later on?
Sometimes it takes AACOMAS a while to update your application with your MCAT score. After sending it they say it can take up to 10-15 business days to update the application. After 10 days I called to make sure it was uploaded to my application and sent to schools.