How to Send Transcripts?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mrlucky0

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm confused about how I send my transcripts in.

On the AMCAS Do I just create the "Transcript Request Form" and submit that to my schools? Do I just submit it to the address of the Office of the Registrar? Does this mean that this service is free?

Alternatively, am I supposed to contact Office of the Registrar of the my schools and pay the fee for preparing it and sending it?

What are my options here and what's the fastest?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
The transcript request form would be in lieu of whatever form your registrar has. Either way, you have to pay the fee, official transcripts cost money (at least, everywhere I've ever heard of).

Your best and fastest option is to go online, if your school offers the option, and have transcripts sent to the address provided by AMCAS. You can usually either charge the transcripts to your credit/debit card or sometimes your student account.

No, you still have to pay whatever fee your school imposes. If you wanna go fast, most schools have some sort of rush delivery option fo mo dough.