How to spend Educational Funds

Started by SonyTony
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

SonyTony

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all, I'm a resident with some extra educational funds and I'm wondering if you have any suggestions on how to spend them before July. I have $500-600 left. I already have Cuccurullo and a few pocket reference books but not Braddom or DeLisa. I will be applying for a TBI fellowship. I can't spend the money on technology but I'm not just limited to books -- would actually be interested in some non-book options. Thanks in advance for the suggestions!
 
If you don't already have Zollman and Zasler those are good books to have. Otherwise, use it for a Brain Injury conference (a good place to do interviews--for SCI we have ASCIP and I did all my fellowship interviews there), membership, etc.