Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone!
What is the best plan to study for the MCAT over the school year and when is the best time to take the test? I took a TPR course over the summer, but I struggled a lot in physics because I will take it in the next year.
I'm an incoming junior taking 15 credit hours, which includes human physiology (helpful on MCAT), physics (helpful), medical immunology (part of major), and music history (part of minor). I want to score a 35+ on the MCAT. Currently, I'm scoring a 25 on the TPR practice tests.
As for extracurriculars, I'm doing research, volunteering at the hospital, and shadowing. Definitely not planning on having a social life lol.
What is the best plan to study for the MCAT over the school year and when is the best time to take the test? I took a TPR course over the summer, but I struggled a lot in physics because I will take it in the next year.
I'm an incoming junior taking 15 credit hours, which includes human physiology (helpful on MCAT), physics (helpful), medical immunology (part of major), and music history (part of minor). I want to score a 35+ on the MCAT. Currently, I'm scoring a 25 on the TPR practice tests.
As for extracurriculars, I'm doing research, volunteering at the hospital, and shadowing. Definitely not planning on having a social life lol.