How to study for NBDE Part 1

Started by fakebun
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

fakebun

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys

It seems like there are tons of information on each single flashcard and I don't think I can memorize all those. If I were to rely just on dental decks, would you say it's a stupid way to study if I set the cards I know the answer for sure (and correct) aside and just focus on the ones I got wrong? It will still be hard but I figured that could save some time.

Also there are a lot of mixed reviews on books (and I think I'm more of a book person than flashcards), which would you guys recommend? first aid NBDE or USMLE or kaplan blue book if I were to only use one of them in addition to dental decks?

Thank you
 
I've heard first aid nbde is a good reviewer...
also, board busters seems to be good, but cant be solely relied upon since it is not very comprehensive, but has most of the stuff from the decks (the decks actually sued them for copyright issues..lol) Make sure u do ASDA papers though..
Good luck!