how to study for pcat

Started by humtum
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

humtum

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hey everyone,

I need to score very high on my pcat, b/c i did bad in my science classes. Can anyone suggest tips to study for pcat. I will be buying books from B&N to study. Any of you suggest better way to study for pcat. I am taking my pcat in January. I really need to get in pharmacy school by fall 2005, if I don't my I am dead.

thank you guys
appreciate your help
 
humtum said:
hey everyone,

I need to score very high on my pcat, b/c i did bad in my science classes. Can anyone suggest tips to study for pcat. I will be buying books from B&N to study. Any of you suggest better way to study for pcat. I am taking my pcat in January. I really need to get in pharmacy school by fall 2005, if I don't my I am dead.

thank you guys
appreciate your help

It's been awhile since I've done this, so...

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showpost.php?p=1700973&postcount=17

Also, try the search function. There are eleventy-one different "How do I study for the PCAT?" threads. Happy searching! :luck: