This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gabriel92

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

It's been one year and a half since I started off this journey to the Match, and if something I've learned during this time it's about the real meaning of "helping". Ever since I began studying at Kaplan center in Chicago I could clearly understand how difficult it was to succeed on the USMLE. Nonetheless, as soon as I noticed that for me it was kind of less difficult, and that my scores were much higher compared to my friends’, I employed great part of my time for finding out what was the difference between them and me? What was I doing different? What mistakes were they making? And especially, how could I help them improve? Once I found the answers to such questions and experienced directly how much I was able to help people with that information, I decided to write it all down in order to increase the reach of this material; to help more!

I am 100% sure that this document will help you get a higher score!

I share this document with the only condition that, once used, you go and share it with as many as possible.

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to help you!

Sincerely,
Gabriel

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• HOW TO STUDY FOR THE USMLE.pdf
    393.2 KB · Views: 100