How to study with a 80% PBL curriculum?

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

helloworld!

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The medical school I am attending requires two PBL sessions per week, each three hours long. For each PBL everyone is assigned many learning issues and are supposed to spend around ten hours reviewing and researching. We also have lectures (not mandatory but are three hour sessions twice a week), labs (four hour sessions 2-3 times a week), and community health once a week for four hours. I am finding it hard to get through my learning issues quick enough so that I am able to actually study and focus on important subjects for step one. Any advice on how to tackle multiple learning issues in a short period of time?