How to submit an MRI to a journal

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

blepharite

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I would really appreciate if anyone could tell me how to submit a hard copy of an MRI to a journal. Do I have to back it on anything? How large are the hard copies...do I need to shrink them? I'd appreciate any advice. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

blepharite said:
I would really appreciate if anyone could tell me how to submit a hard copy of an MRI to a journal. Do I have to back it on anything? How large are the hard copies...do I need to shrink them? I'd appreciate any advice. Thanks!

Uhh why would you do that? the MR should be in digital format.... just email it to them or use their online submission website if they have one.

blepharite said:

Every journal has an "information for authors" section. The instructions are there.