How to submit application update on portal (pre-II)? Accepted but not published manuscript

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

littlemoon520

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, I just received exciting news that a manuscript I am co-author on has been accepted into Nature. Although there is a pre-print online (so a DOI and PMID can be provided), I don't have any other "proof" of acceptance status. How should I format the update on app portals? Would a simple letter format work? Any help and advice would be much appreciated! I just received 2 waitlists from my only 2 IIs so I am clinging onto this for hope of another interview.
 
Hi, I just received exciting news that a manuscript I am co-author on has been accepted into Nature. Although there is a pre-print online (so a DOI and PMID can be provided), I don't have any other "proof" of acceptance status. How should I format the update on app portals? Would a simple letter format work? Any help and advice would be much appreciated! I just received 2 waitlists from my only 2 IIs so I am clinging onto this for hope of another interview.
A letter format is sufficient. What you should indicate is the publication - give a DOI and PMID and indicate it was accepted for publication — and indicate your role in the work when it eventually comes