How to submit Transcript Exception Request

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

QCmed2020

Reaction score
Hi

as I said in the title. I click that a transcript isn't needed but then how do I request the exception? is there a form. I looked everywhere and couldn't find it.

unless my page is bugging

please help

Members don't see this ad.

I don't think you need to fill out a separate form. The 'exception request' is just checking the box and filling out the reason. When they verify your application, they'll confirm whether or not they need a transcript.

Reactions: 1 user
Ok. Because i did complete a degree in my native country before to immigrate. And according to the guide I shouldn't be required to provide a transcript. Because no credits was transferred.
I had to do a complete new degree here (they kindly asked me to toss my degree and forget about it when i arrived).

Plus asking for a transcript from my native country is almost impossible (my university doesn't even have a website ....). I took me 1 year to get a transcript and get accepted for a bachelor's degree... I don't want to go through the same experience.