1. It’s Test Prep Week! Visit the Test Prep Forums to learn about test prep products and services, ask questions in test-related AMA threads, take advantage of exclusive SDN member discounts, and enter to win free stuff!
Whether you’re preparing for the USMLE, COMLEX, NBDE or APMLE, Test Prep Week Exhibitors can help you ace your boards!

how to work in Canada if I will study medicine in Turkey

Discussion in 'Canada' started by Dr. Noura, Sep 12, 2017.

  1. SDN is made possible through member donations, sponsorships, and our volunteers. Learn about SDN's nonprofit mission.
  1. Dr. Noura

    Dr. Noura

    Sep 12, 2017
    I have graduated from high school and I want to study Medicine in Istanbul, Turkey
    for some reasons:
    1- tuition fees, accommodation and living expenses will be free.
    2-Education in Turkey has a good reputation.
    3- my family isn't rich.

    But the language of study at university will be Turkish. I want to know how I can work in Canada if I learn all subjects in Turkish. I don't mean how to communicate with patients only? I mean how to be in a medical environment and deal with all the staff at hospitals using medical terminologies which I will have studied them in Turkish? How I can overcome this obstacle and be able to work in Canada. Are there certain procedures or courses to enable me and qualify me to work as a general doctor in Canada?
  2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.

Share This Page