How tricky is the real thing?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

stitchattack

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm just curious if anyone can elaborate on how tricky the real deal is. I've been doing the AAMC FLs and did all the SAs and I felt like if you have a decent grasp of the content and know how to extrapolate info, you can do fairly well. I've been hearing that the real deal is harder than all the AAMC and TBR passages. I have 2 weeks left and my plan is to continue practicing and filling in gaps. Should I be doing anything else to get myself ready? Are the questions straight forward like the AAMC or are they not that clear?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I thought AAMC 7 and 11 were different. I was able to answer most of the bs questions in 7 by reading the passage and general content knowledge but 11 relies a lot more on critical thinking, graph/chart interpretation, and understanding a bunch of unfamiliar topics and I didn't feel it focused a lot on content. On the SA Bio I scored 70% and on AAMC 7, I ended up with a 12 and 11 I got a 10 which equates to 71%. I guess what you end up on SA is around the range you'll get for your different sections?
Thank you stitch. You are doing great, as your scores reflect. Go in with confidence and calm awareness......

Reactions: 1 user
@brood910 : Sounds like I will be praying to the MCAT gods I dont get a calc heavy test. I SUCK at math based questions (outside basic manipulations), if I get a question wrong, its usually a math question

@sps27 : what stitchattack said. For #11 fortunately, the scale was very lenient. I got 32/52 which gave me an 8. A more common scale would have given me a lower score. There was a virus passage which you cant really prepare for that really messed me up and I only got the 'gimme' question right (you'll see what Im talking about). Granted overall, I made some very veeeeery dumb mistakes on BS which easily could've shot me up to +35/52 which could've given me a 9 or 10.

@stitchattack : yeah..IIRC #10 had a very unforgiving scale.
Thanks bud. I appreciate your response. If you wanna try some calc heavy stuff - do GS PS tests esp., 7 and upwards and that should give you a good feel come test day.......imo..

@brood910 : Sounds like I will be praying to the MCAT gods I dont get a calc heavy test. I SUCK at math based questions (outside basic manipulations), if I get a question wrong, its usually a math question

I sometimes make dumb mistakes for calculations. You know one thing that I'm trying to pay attention to is the unit stuff. Like you have to know when you have to convert cm into m or else the answer will come out funky and you waste time. Sometimes you don't have to convert if all the length measurements are given in same units but I'm training myself to be very careful about that. Also cm^2 to m^2..I hate that conversion.

Members don't see this ad :)
I sometimes make dumb mistakes for calculations. You know one thing that I'm trying to pay attention to is the unit stuff. Like you have to know when you have to convert cm into m or else the answer will come out funky and you waste time. Sometimes you don't have to convert if all the length measurements are given in same units but I'm training myself to be very careful about that. Also cm^2 to m^2..I hate that conversion.
crap...how do you do that one again? Is it (xcm^2)^4?

Basically say 5 cm^2:

5 cm^2 x (1m/100 cm)^2 to get your answer in m^2
ah yeah, thats what i meant. my brain is wiped. ugh. I meant to write (xcm^2) ^-4...you basically like reciprocal square the answer twice (i think)

ah yeah, thats what i meant. my brain is wiped. ugh. I meant to write (xcm^2) ^-4...you basically like reciprocal square the answer twice (i think)

Pretty much the cm^2 will be multiplied with 10^-4 m^2/cm^2 so the cm^2 will cancel out. I think that's as complicated as units go.

Concept heavy exams aren't a breeze in the park either.

Im going through #5 right now and is it just me, or was this test pretty calc heavy?

Im going through #5 right now and is it just me, or was this test pretty calc heavy?

Haven't done the sciences for aamc 5 yet. Doing 10 tomorrow and maybe 5 for sciences next week if time permits.

@stitchattack, @csx and others: after doing the Ebola passage did you guys google for similar reference material, chapter on viruses, or pdf's which goes more in-depth on viruses that could make going through that passage a little easier. I don't know what kind of in-depth knowledge on viruses is reqd........thought I might ask if u have any extra material (links) on viruses that might come in handy.......

@stitchattack, @csx and others: after doing the Ebola passage did you guys google for similar reference material, chapter on viruses, or pdf's which goes more in-depth on viruses that could make going through that passage a little easier. I don't know what kind of in-depth knowledge on viruses is reqd........thought I might ask if u have any extra material (links) on viruses that might come in handy.......
I did none of that sort. I felt that that passage in particular required an insane thought process to analyze. I think all of the information for the most part to answer the questions was there, it was just very hard to extract the answer.

I never do that. After going over the Ebola passage, you really didn't need to know much about viruses..other than probably the basic like RNA+, RNA-, and hetereovirus and what they do which is more like a discrete hidden in a passage type question. Mainly why I messed up so badly on that passage is because I failed to interpret the graph correctly. TBH, two graphs/charts in the AAMC 11 bs section were not the easiest to interpret because of the way they showed it. And I don't think you really need to read up on lots of scientific articles to do the bs section..just my opinion.

Members don't see this ad :)
Just thought I should update. If anyone plans to take AAMC 10 right before you take the real deal, take it like a week prior so you can pick up the shredded pieces of your confidence over the week. I don't even know how my score is going to come out at this point. So my break down 9/7/9 (25). This is far from my 30 on AAMC 7 and 29 on AAMC 11. My physics is constant at 9 though it's 2% higher this time and I've worked on eliminating making dumb errors. My bio has gone from 12 to 10 to 9. Ok, still around that range of 10/9ish. I messed up a lot of the ochem questions this time which brought down my bs score significantly..I did fairly well on the bio portion. My VR has got to be the lowest blow..I went from a 9 to a 10 to a 7? Personally, I felt the VR passages in 10 were dense and just all over the place. I should have paced myself carefully but it seem to answer most of the questions for the passages, you need to spend a lot more time than average. I ended up with less than 5 minutes to do the last passage..horrible. Anyone else feel this way about AAMC 10? Was the curve just a killer or did I just screw up pretty bad? Makes me want to consider voiding at this point :\

Just thought I should update. If anyone plans to take AAMC 10 right before you take the real deal, take it like a week prior so you can pick up the shredded pieces of your confidence over the week. I don't even know how my score is going to come out at this point. So my break down 9/7/9 (25). This is far from my 30 on AAMC 7 and 29 on AAMC 11. My physics is constant at 9 though it's 2% higher this time and I've worked on eliminating making dumb errors. My bio has gone from 12 to 10 to 9. Ok, still around that range of 10/9ish. I messed up a lot of the ochem questions this time which brought down my bs score significantly..I did fairly well on the bio portion. My VR has got to be the lowest blow..I went from a 9 to a 10 to a 7? Personally, I felt the VR passages in 10 were dense and just all over the place. I should have paced myself carefully but it seem to answer most of the questions for the passages, you need to spend a lot more time than average. I ended up with less than 5 minutes to do the last passage..horrible. Anyone else feel this way about AAMC 10? Was the curve just a killer or did I just screw up pretty bad? Makes me want to consider voiding at this point :\
I meant to warn you about 10 telling you its a confidence killer. My mushed up brain must have forgotten, thought i did. #10 was my lowest score (24). It had difficult Q's and a very unforgiving scale. I recall mentioning in this thread or that other thread i had started which I dont post in anymore that a 'normal' scale would have given me a +26.

I wouldn't worry too much about it. Just keep your fingers crossed neither you nor I get a test that hard with such a crappy scale. A very hateful person probably created that test lol

Keep your chin up guys. Everybody has 1 or 2 outliers. It happens. I know about #10 and its VR scale. 36/40 is an 11? Go figure.....so the scale is just beastly on that one. People have scored 25, 26 on the last two and managed a 30 on the real one. So it can happen. U never know.......put in as much gas as you got. The real growth happens in moments -- after the fall so it is time for you to grow.....make the most of it.....don't let it get to you.

I meant to warn you about 10 telling you its a confidence killer. My mushed up brain must have forgotten, thought i did. #10 was my lowest score (24). It had difficult Q's and a very unforgiving scale. I recall mentioning in this thread or that other thread i had started which I dont post in anymore that a 'normal' scale would have given me a +26.

I wouldn't worry too much about it. Just keep your fingers crossed neither you nor I get a test that hard with such a crappy scale. A very hateful person probably created that test lol

Looks like you and I have been getting scores around the same range. If the score was not as crappy, mine would've been around a 27. lol Either someone hateful created that test or a bunch of geniuses were taking it that time. haha. Do you plan to void or are you set to just take it and see what happens? Part of me wants to void but a bigger part of me is saying just get over it and if I do bad then oh well, retake.

Keep your chin up guys. Everybody has 1 or 2 outliers. It happens. I know about #10 and its VR scale. 36/40 is an 11? Go figure.....so the scale is just beastly on that one. People have scored 25, 26 on the last two and managed a 30 on the real one. So it can happen. U never know.......put in as much gas as you got. The real growth happens in moments -- after the fall so it is time for you to grow.....make the most of it.....don't let it get to you.

Thanks @sps27. That scale was a killer. I found the passages to also be harder to understand..too me longer to get through the questions too. Hopefully something clicks in my head on test day and I can sorta breeze through it..small miracle to hope for! haha

I haven't read all the posts here, but having taken the test twice this past summer and twice in summer of 2011, I can share a few things about my experiences. from what I could tell from both times I took it this past summer, it seemed they tried to give 1 KILLER section and the other 2 relatively simple and easy. the first one I took had a very challenging PS (calculation intensive and unlike anything I had ever seen on an AAMC, which is basically why I decided to retake), a straightforward verbal, and borderline easy BS (felt like an early AAMC). the second one had a relatively straightforward PS, a killer verbal (at least to me), and a relatively straightforward BS (aside from 1 obscure, detailed passage). and ive posted this many times... despite what people say and what you may have heard... even if they don't admit to "curving" the exam, they DEFINITELY hook you up with a little boost at the end. i got like AT LEAST 5 or 6 wrong on my first PS and STILL got a 13. if you're killing practice tests, and you get into the real thing and you're thinkin "yo this **** is HARDDD" then chances are everyone in the country feels the same way (because it probably IS hard) and when they score it, you'll be fine. roughly 85-90% of the exam will be the types of questions and passages you should be comfortable and familiar with if you've studied really hard and done all the AAMCs and practice material (in fact, I swear one of my discretes was WORD FOR WORD the exact same as a discrete from a recent AAMC. they either got lazy or decided to throw us a bone). the other 10-15% is the wild card material... which separates the 28-30s from the super high scores.

Reactions: 2 users
@stitchattack: You've been scoring a tad higher than me consistently. IIRC my scores (in order) are 25, 25,24, 28,27, 28. The biggest wild card for me is VR. My first 3 tests I scored a 6 on VR so this brought my score down. The last 3 I scored a 10, an 8, and a 10; I can assure you...there was a LOT of luck involved with scoring an +8 for me in VR. Im interested in pretty much just DO schools so a 28 +/- 2 is good enough for me with a minimum of 8 in any section (namely VR the biggest wildcard for me). I do not plan on voiding under any circumstance as I don't believe I can get another shot at the 2014 exam, unfortunately :(

@stitchattack: You've been scoring a tad higher than me consistently. IIRC my scores (in order) are 25, 25,24, 28,27, 28. The biggest wild card for me is VR. My first 3 tests I scored a 6 on VR so this brought my score down. The last 3 I scored a 10, an 8, and a 10; I can assure you...there was a LOT of luck involved with scoring an +8 for me in VR. Im interested in pretty much just DO schools so a 28 +/- 2 is good enough for me with a minimum of 8 in any section (namely VR the biggest wildcard for me). I do not plan on voiding under any circumstance as I don't believe I can get another shot at the 2014 exam, unfortunately :(

You're definitely doing great. I have the same problem with VR. There does not seem to be any good predictor for it because it depends on the type of passages. Other people find NST passages to be easy but those are the hardest for me. I always get more than usual wrong when I get NST passages. I do much better on other type of passages though. My sciences are at least consistent with each other. Seems like your avg is within the range for DO so you should do just fine. :)

@stitchattack : my averages are in range but I have really...REALLY bad luck.

"god gives a man a glimpse of happiness and then utterly ruins him."
...story of my life.

I assume you are going MD? I know a guy who got into VCU with a 28 (he was a VA resident though; not sure where you are from). So a sub 30 isnt a killer; while not optimal ofc.

@stitchattack : my averages are in range but I have really...REALLY bad luck.

"god gives a man a glimpse of happiness and then utterly ruins him."
...story of my life.

I assume you are going MD? I know a guy who got into VCU with a 28 (he was a VA resident though; not sure where you are from). So a sub 30 isnt a killer; while not optimal ofc.

Speaking of luck...whenever I take a test luck is never on my side. I have to know everything or else the one thing I don't study is what shows up. I'm probably going to get a ton of NST passages with my luck. Your quote..that's how I feel. I was content getting a 30 and a 29 then shattered that with 25.

I'm applying to both MD and DO. Before when I couldn't even make it pass 25, I was considering caribbean since some of my friends already go there. 30 would be ideal but I don't feel confident that I'll get that. Even if I get like a 26, I'll be content because it's not too far from a 30 and if I can get a seat in Jan, I can have 2 more months to study to bring it up.

PS has biggest element of surprise by far. I avged 10 got 7 on the real thing just like you get a ton of calculations vs more conceptual or terrible physics passages vs more chem , it's just by far the most unpredictable. The orgo is rarely difficult in BS and BS is BS

Took AAMC#9 and feel like I got wrecked; Scored a 25 (8/8/9). I didnt feel good about any of the sections. VR felt alright at the beginning but then i realized i was going too slow and got rushed on the last 3 passages. Ill look tomorrow to see what went wrong, I def remember in PS feeling like I got tested on a lot of stuff I just realized then i was weak at. BS was just hard....felt harder than AAMC #11 but I did slightly better surprisingly.

Took AAMC#9 and feel like I got wrecked; Scored a 25 (8/8/9). I didnt feel good about any of the sections. VR felt alright at the beginning but then i realized i was going too slow and got rushed on the last 3 passages. Ill look tomorrow to see what went wrong, I def remember in PS feeling like I got tested on a lot of stuff I just realized then i was weak at. BS was just hard....felt harder than AAMC #11 but I did slightly better surprisingly.

I think I'll give aamc 9 a try tomorrow. I'll let you know how I do on it. I thought aamc 9 was suppose to be easier than 10..well at the curve part. Did you think aamc 9 tested you on different concepts compared to 11 and 10? I thought 10's VR was pretty tough..I got destroyed by it.

I think I'll give aamc 9 a try tomorrow. I'll let you know how I do on it. I thought aamc 9 was suppose to be easier than 10..well at the curve part. Did you think aamc 9 tested you on different concepts compared to 11 and 10? I thought 10's VR was pretty tough..I got destroyed by it.
I thought the questions were easier on 10 but the scale on 10 was much harsher than any of the other tests. I dont recall taking 10 and being like oh man...this is gonna be bad. This is the only test I can think of where I was like "this isn't gonna be pretty" lol.

I honestly cant remember what was even on #9 anymore, ill have to look tomorrow but by then you'll have likely taken it. IIRC, physics was harder imo...maybe it was because it was on subjects i was less familiar with. I thought BS was just...weird.

On AAMC #10 my break down was as follows:
PS: 37/52...8
VR:23/40...6
BS: 42/52...10

For #9:
PS: 34/52...8
VR: 24/40..8
BS: 36/52...9

Just be looking at the # correct, I did quite a bit better on #10. My raw score out of 142 was the lowest on #9 out of all of my tests.

I thought the questions were easier on 10 but the scale on 10 was much harsher than any of the other tests. I dont recall taking 10 and being like oh man...this is gonna be bad. This is the only test I can think of where I was like "this isn't gonna be pretty" lol.

I honestly cant remember what was even on #9 anymore, ill have to look tomorrow but by then you'll have likely taken it. IIRC, physics was harder imo...maybe it was because it was on subjects i was less familiar with. I thought BS was just...weird.

On AAMC #10 my break down was as follows:
PS: 37/52...8
VR:23/40...6
BS: 42/52...10

For #9:
PS: 34/52...8
VR: 24/40..8
BS: 36/52...9

Just be looking at the # correct, I did quite a bit better on #10. My raw score out of 142 was the lowest on #9 out of all of my tests.

I didn't feel so screwed with the sciences in 10..just didn't feel good about VR. Mine was 9/7/9. I messed up on ochem passages which dragged down my bs. After going through AAMC 10, only a handful of mistakes I made in PS and BS were because I didn't know..everything else is attributed to just not extrapolating the right material or reading the question wrong. The VR..I screwed myself over by spending too much time on 2 or 3 passages which made me panic and rush through the other passages.

Given that your AAMC 10 and 9 scores are almost the same, I think spending more time reviewing 9 will be beneficial for you. Despite 10 having a harsher curve, your score isn't too off from 9 which means the concepts in 9 are what you should be focusing on imo. I'll be taking 9 for sure tomorrow because it seems you and I probably are weak on the same type of topics so it wouldn't hurt to get through 9.

I did a quick glance at the PS section and got all the 'straight forward' stuff right and I made about 3 dumb mistakes. Electro stuff got me and some other stuff, like passage 5..ugh.

EDIT: went thru PS and felt I used a lot of 'test taker' skills to questions right. I also noticed I got wrong 90% of the questions that I had narrowed it down to 50/50. That's mathematically unlikely...im just cursed :(

Will look at BS later.

EDIT #2:
Looked at BS. I feel most of what I got wrong I had no idea of the answer and reading the solutions, I still feel clueless. I didn't have a chance on this one. There were a fair amount problems that i had narrowed it to 50/50 and i noticed again...i got 90% of those ones wrong. makes no sense.

Last edited:
I did a quick glance at the PS section and got all the 'straight forward' stuff right and I made about 3 dumb mistakes. Electro stuff got me and some other stuff, like passage 5..ugh.

EDIT: went thru PS and felt I used a lot of 'test taker' skills to questions right. I also noticed I got wrong 90% of the questions that I had narrowed it down to 50/50. That's mathematically unlikely...im just cursed :(

Will look at BS later.

EDIT #2:
Looked at BS. I feel most of what I got wrong I had no idea of the answer and reading the solutions, I still feel clueless. I didn't have a chance on this one. There were a fair amount problems that i had narrowed it to 50/50 and i noticed again...i got 90% of those ones wrong. makes no sense.

Took AAMC 9: 11/6/8 (25). Got my thought process messed up in VR and that mood affected my BS cuz someone was playing loud music while I was taking it. I'm going to go invest in some earplugs..seems unwarranted distraction really kills my mood. I guess I've been putting too much effort into ps and neglecting bs which seems to show by my score decreases in bs. Also, is it just me or did AAMC 9 require more content knowledge than aamc 11? I'll be reviewing my bs stuff all night then work on ps tomorrow.

Edit: Just redid the VR section with earplugs this time. Got a 9 with 5 minutes leftover! Have not looked over the answers yet but this is a 3 pt difference so I guess distractions really screw up my score. Makes me wonder if my 7 in AAMC 10 was also due to distractions. I never thought earplugs could make a huge difference but it does..I can actually hear myself think lol

Last edited:
Took AAMC 9: 11/6/8 (25). Got my thought process messed up in VR and that mood affected my BS cuz someone was playing loud music while I was taking it. I'm going to go invest in some earplugs..seems unwarranted distraction really kills my mood. I guess I've been putting too much effort into ps and neglecting bs which seems to show by my score decreases in bs. Also, is it just me or did AAMC 9 require more content knowledge than aamc 11? I'll be reviewing my bs stuff all night then work on ps tomorrow.

Edit: Just redid the VR section with earplugs this time. Got a 9 with 5 minutes leftover! Have not looked over the answers yet but this is a 3 pt difference so I guess distractions really screw up my score. Makes me wonder if my 7 in AAMC 10 was also due to distractions. I never thought earplugs could make a huge difference but it does..I can actually hear myself think lol
PS I shoulda done better. Looking over the answers I just had some realllly really bad luck with the 50/50's and a few dumb mistakes.
What did you think of the BS section?? I felt completely lost in that section...and the ones i got wrong, i coudlnt really follow the solutions rationale. As for content knowledge, idk...(that doesnt mean i disagree with you)...I just felt like it was weird. I thought PS was pretty fair but BS...omg. I thought BS in 11 req'ed a lot of use whats presented to you to derive the answer... for this one I felt like many of the q's i got wrong the rationale came from no where lol

Hopefully when i give earplugs a go on test day it'll help. I heard some centers require you to bring an unopened package. I cannot verify this but imma just play this one safe and not open mine.

PS I shoulda done better. Looking over the answers I just had some realllly really bad luck with the 50/50's and a few dumb mistakes.
What did you think of the BS section?? I felt completely lost in that section...and the ones i got wrong, i coudlnt really follow the solutions rationale. As for content knowledge, idk...(that doesnt mean i disagree with you)...I just felt like it was weird. I thought PS was pretty fair but BS...omg. I thought BS in 11 req'ed a lot of use whats presented to you to derive the answer... for this one I felt like many of the q's i got wrong the rationale came from no where lol

Hopefully when i give earplugs a go on test day it'll help. I heard some centers require you to bring an unopened package. I cannot verify this but imma just play this one safe and not open mine.

I felt PS was pretty fair..tested on concepts tested in 10 and 11. The only passage I really screwed up was the earthquake one. Maybe going over the tests from 9, 10, 11 today and tomorrow will help you get familiar with the concepts and questions.

For BS, I screwed up on the dialysis one and the ochem passage on glucose. I messed up on a lot of the discrete too. Misread 2 discrete and just didn't know what adaptive radiation was. Maybe it's because AAMC 9 is a little older than both 10 and 11 because I felt that the passages relied more on content knowledge. After going through 10 and 11, most of the answers could be found by extrapolation. 9 on BS isn't too bad..I got a 8 lol.

I got those foam earplugs since they were the only ones available at the store. They're not bad..nothing special so I'm going to go get another package so I can bring it to the test center. I'm told it has to be unopened so I'm going to play it safe too.

I felt PS was pretty fair..tested on concepts tested in 10 and 11. The only passage I really screwed up was the earthquake one. Maybe going over the tests from 9, 10, 11 today and tomorrow will help you get familiar with the concepts and questions.

For BS, I screwed up on the dialysis one and the ochem passage on glucose. I messed up on a lot of the discrete too. Misread 2 discrete and just didn't know what adaptive radiation was. Maybe it's because AAMC 9 is a little older than both 10 and 11 because I felt that the passages relied more on content knowledge. After going through 10 and 11, most of the answers could be found by extrapolation. 9 on BS isn't too bad..I got a 8 lol.

I got those foam earplugs since they were the only ones available at the store. They're not bad..nothing special so I'm going to go get another package so I can bring it to the test center. I'm told it has to be unopened so I'm going to play it safe too.
I somehow did well on the Equake one, surprisingly. 1st passage I did bad, moderate on the one you mentioned, moderate on 5, 7, and discretes. I overall was getting 4/6 on moderate passages.

I took my final AAMC today #8 (ive now done all the AAMC FLs). I got a 28 (8 [gifted; couldve easily gotten a 7]/9/11). Ill come back and edit my post game in a bit. I think VR is ALL luck with me lol. I was making educated guesses a LOT. I thought BS was easy for this one. I thoguht i did better than i did on PS.

EDIT:
looked over PS. Many of the Q's I got wrong I just had no clue. There were a few stupid mistakes had i not made them I could've eeked away a 9...10 if i was being very very optimistic.

For BS, i thought it wasnt too bad. I potentialy could have gotten a 12 or 13 had I gotten a few more of my 50/50's right. No complaints though, an 11 is great!

Last edited:
I somehow did well on the Equake one, surprisingly. 1st passage I did bad, moderate on the one you mentioned, moderate on 5, 7, and discretes. I overall was getting 4/6 on moderate passages.

I took my final AAMC today #8 (ive now done all the AAMC FLs). I got a 28 (8 [gifted; couldve easily gotten a 7]/9/11). Ill come back and edit my post game in a bit. I think VR is ALL luck with me lol. I was making educated guesses a LOT. I thought BS was easy for this one. I thoguht i did better than i did on PS.

That's good. That's like a 3 pt difference. Did you feel AAMC 8 tested on different concepts other than ones already covered in 9, 10, 11? AAMC 9 was suppose to be my last one..I don't think I can take any more of this and I'm a little burned out so I was just going to take today and tomorrow to review with tomorrow mainly reserved to rest up. Also, have you seen any current carrying wires or A/C passages? I posted a thread on this but no one has responded. I don't know much about it except the formulas and right hand rules. Just in case we end up with that stuff on our test, I just want to be prepared. Not sure what else you need to know regarding those topics but would like to get an idea of what aamc passages/questions regarding those topics would be.

Good luck to both of you. Hope the MCAT gods are smiling on you. U've put in a lot of effort which is commendable in and off itself regardless of the score......:).

Reactions: 1 users