How well are you'll scoring in ASDA papers ?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
For all those, who have taken their exams or are yet to take it....
It would be nice , if we just have a rough idea about how much are people scoring while doing the ASDA papers.... And whether is it nearly or approximately duplicated while taking your final exam...

Members don't see this ad.

For all those, who have taken their exams or are yet to take it....
It would be nice , if we just have a rough idea about how much are people scoring while doing the ASDA papers.... And whether is it nearly or approximately duplicated while taking your final exam...
I took my exam in dec 2009.I got only 80.NOW I m retakin in may.questions are nearly same.clinicl questions are very tough and confusing.i used to get in 80s in ASDA papers.

You need to get 87+ on ASDA papers to be considered 'well prepared' for the exam. Thats what I think. The more clinical questions and other questions you practice the better prepared you will be.

true..i was getting around 320-330 answers correct in the ASDA papers...on my final test i got 313 (87)....

Members don't see this ad :)
Thnx a lot for all those who replied... we want opinions of what others think too..so continue sharing your thoughts...

I took my exam in dec 2009.I got only 80.NOW I m retakin in may.questions are nearly same.clinicl questions are very tough and confusing.i used to get in 80s in ASDA papers.

HI iam also retaking my exam in may and always end up getting around 80 correct in K,L,M,N series of ASDA papers ....iam trying to do more clinical questions...can someone please help what else to do as of now during the final one month .?

yes thats correct.. pl tell us .. those who have already gave exam.. how to mange studies in last month? i mean how we should go about ... what should be primary importance ? as time will be limited.. we can revise only certain things. .. so i would also like to ask about it.

No offense, but how about starting w/ spending less time on sdn!

yes thats correct.. pl tell us .. those who have already gave exam.. how to mange studies in last month? i mean how we should go about ... what should be primary importance ? as time will be limited.. we can revise only certain things. .. so i would also like to ask about it.

hey..
here is what u should do :
.revise ur own notes ( the one u made while u were studyin)
.focus on where u were weak..i mean concentrate on ur weak subjects..
.do asda papers as much as u can
.just before the exam make sure u get plenty of sleep.
.ONE more important thing while solvin asda exams check ur time !! its almost 1.2 minutes on each quest...thats very very important...
.stay calm and relax....

lastly and finally wish ya gooooooood luck...
wadent

hey..
.ONE more important thing while solvin asda exams check ur time !! its almost 1.2 minutes on each quest...thats very very important...
.stay calm and relax....

wadent

hey wadent thanks for your inputs !

hey..
.stay calm and relax....

wadent

thanks wadent.. thts very good advise... thanks a lot...

No offense, but how about starting w/ spending less time on sdn!
well thts a point but i dont spend much time .. unless i post my questions and need some advise on how to go ... just like this topic...:D:D:D:D

HI iam also retaking my exam in may and always end up getting around 80 correct in K,L,M,N series of ASDA papers ....iam trying to do more clinical questions...can someone please help what else to do as of now during the final one month .?

hi m also taking my exam in may..can u plz tell me 4m were u r doing clinical questions..bcoz i have n idead 4m were to do..as dey r not in asda papers...plzzzzzz rply soooon

true..i was getting around 320-330 answers correct in the ASDA papers...on my final test i got 313 (87)....
Hey Appu
when u got ur scores. i also got 87 couple of days back. what is ur plan of action! i mean where are u applying with 87 in part 1. do reply

Hey Appu
when u got ur scores. i also got 87 couple of days back. what is ur plan of action! i mean where are u applying with 87 in part 1. do reply

Hey perio...i am applyin to a lot of universities..BU, NYU, UPenn, UCSF to name a few...in the mean time i am preparing for part 2...should give it soon...i had given the exam in Jan.

hi,
appu09
u helped me earlier too.i am yet to take my second attempt in a month's time.i just want to be prepared with everthing else by the time me result comes.how mny colleges do u think one should apply ,is 4 or 5 enough.how many recmndtn letters did u get from ur college back home.and another question pls,i have been asking but havet got a proper reply.all the FTD's aim for DDS ,is there no way we can get into MSD,dont u think that would be better??
thanks

hi,
appu09
u helped me earlier too.i am yet to take my second attempt in a month's time.i just want to be prepared with everthing else by the time me result comes.how mny colleges do u think one should apply ,is 4 or 5 enough.how many recmndtn letters did u get from ur college back home.and another question pls,i have been asking but havet got a proper reply.all the FTD's aim for DDS ,is there no way we can get into MSD,dont u think that would be better??
thanks

hi anniestar...well i am applying to 10 schools..i know its expensive but you have to take your chances...you just increase your probability by applying more...but if you get a 90+ then you can be choosy and pick out 4-5 schools and apply..

LORs- I got 10 letters from each staff from my college..now since i needed new ones..the staff wrote them and sent them to me..

well if you wanna work here you need the dds degree..another choice is AEGD in schools in NY state...after doing that you can practice in NY state.

hi anniestar...well i am applying to 10 schools..i know its expensive but you have to take your chances...you just increase your probability by applying more...but if you get a 90+ then you can be choosy and pick out 4-5 schools and apply..

LORs- I got 10 letters from each staff from my college..now since i needed new ones..the staff wrote them and sent them to me..

well if you wanna work here you need the dds degree..another choice is AEGD in schools in NY state...after doing that you can practice in NY state.

ok thanks,
i'll wait for my result before choosng colleges.the lor's have to be on college letterhead??or clinics prescription pad??pls answer this too.
what i meant was if you do MSD in suppose perio then u can practice perio in 18 states of US,i think so correct me if i am wrong.thats a good option.isnt it?

ok thanks,
i'll wait for my result before choosng colleges.the lor's have to be on college letterhead??or clinics prescription pad??pls answer this too.
what i meant was if you do MSD in suppose perio then u can practice perio in 18 states of US,i think so correct me if i am wrong.thats a good option.isnt it?

well i dont know about the MSD....as far as LORs are concerned you need to get them written on the college letterhead...if you are getting one from a private practitioner then on his/her clinic letterhead

hi guys.. can anyone pls help me out.. can someone pls upload test packet I-N cuz i think i hav only till I-M..also ive heard there is an ada tutorial online but i cant manage to find it..ive been looking for many days.. and how do i get the tmj book okeson.. anyone giving their exam soon pls stay n touch..
whoever can pls reply at the earliest.. dont have much time

Reactions: 1 user