How will Tufts let us know?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SRQGirl

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I interviewed at Tufts in early November, and they said they would let us know after December 1 but before Christmas....so now, of course, I'm eagerly waiting. Does anyone know how Tufts will get in touch with us? Should I be expecting snail mail or an e-mail?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I've heard that Tufts rejects applicants the way young men break up with girlfriends. What I mean is that they ignore you and piss you off until you get mad enough to just break up/reject them.

irie said:
I've heard that Tufts rejects applicants the way young men break up with girlfriends. What I mean is that they ignore you and piss you off until you get mad enough to just break up/reject them.

haha yeah i believe it; i've been complete since the end of August/beg of Sept and no word.

Members don't see this ad :)
So I assume that nobody else waiting to hear from Tufts post-interview knows anything either?

they let me know by email...

Tufts will send 3 types of letters out before christmas- accept, reject, or delayed decision. It will arrive by mail... hope that helps!

The Tufts website says that they will let us know no later than the end of December. However, I am hoping that something will come sooner.

RaistlinMajere said:
The Tufts website says that they will let us know no later than the end of December. However, I am hoping that something will come sooner.
Now that is sad. I haven't gotten an interview at Tufts and i don't have too bad of stats...but I guess you never know what kind of stats are good enough.

tufts has three interview sessions i think, so you don't have to worry. like BU, they get a ton of applications so it forces them to take their time and treat some applicants like crap. but try no to stress, they might not contact you till april lol.

so has anybody heard anything yet?

i used to be so laid back......sigh

SRQGirl said:
so has anybody heard anything yet?

Not yet.....I'm thinking the 17th is the magical number.... :scared:

cammy1313 said:
Not yet.....I'm thinking the 17th is the magical number.... :scared:

Why the 17th? Just curious.

RaistlinMajere said:
Why the 17th? Just curious.

No reason :) Just seems reasonable since they finished interviewing early this week so gives 'em about a week to get decisions made and letters sent out. That means we can expect letters by end of next week or just before xmas. I'm hoping for the 17th cuz I'll be on vacation for the holidays...