How would you rank Pods 1-8

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Podman said:
Depends on what you make out of this school...If you are going there and doing minimal work just to pass without really learning, understanding, or applying the material in clinical situations then you're not going to do well...

If you are serious and dedicated and are self-motivated/driven, then you'll do fine and will match a great residency. Lower tier or Upper tier, you still have to put in the time, work, and effort. At the end of the day, you will earn your DPM just like everyone else and its upto you to learn and absorb the information taught. Of course, going to a an "top tier" school does make the learning environment alot easier but again, you still have to put in the time and effort of course.

If you were to compare DMU to CSPM, how are they different? Teachers are better? Students are smarter? More funding for school materials?

Members don't see this ad.

Clovers said:
If you were to compare DMU to CSPM, how are they different? Teachers are better? Students are smarter? More funding for school materials?

Well I'm not a student at either schools but I can tell you that in terms of structure, organization, and part I board schools - DMU is the clear advantage. Perhaps, one of our DMU posters can explain or elaborate on this point further.

However, that being said, this does not mean that you can't succeed in CSPM. You still can do well given that you invest the time and effort in your studies. I'm sure every school has an advantage in some form or another so its upto you to make the most out of this and learn as much as you can. Of course, given the choice between DMU and CSPM, I would probably go with DMU because it would provide a better environment to succeed - therefore, a better advantage of course.

Clovers said:

Besides better board scores and a better curriculum with DO students, you should also look into how the fourth year is structured. Ultimately besides a getting a great education while in school, landing a great residency is what we all want right? At DMU the fourth year is set up in a way that allows you to spend at least a full month at each of the programs you may want to apply for. We do a four month core externship at a residency program that we get to choose. Then we can choose as many more one month externships as we want at any program that we may want to end up at. To me there really is no better advantage when it comes time to sit down for an interview and you've spent a month at that program getting to know the residents and attendings. Unless of course you didn't pay attention the first three years then you could be in trouble. I guess what I am saying is that if I had to choose between two programs and one of them allowed me to basically have a one month interview at each of the residencies I wanted it would be a pretty easy decision.

Members don't see this ad :)
Also just an FYI, it has recently come to my attention (thanks Feelgood) that DMU will only be accepting MCAT scores for admissions beginning in January of 2007. I think this is a reflection on the increasing competition for seats at the program and will result in an even more competitive applicant pool. You can become a great podiatrist no matter where you go, but it is certainly a decision that still deserves a great deal of thought so that you can give yourself every chance to succeed.

I ended up picking DMU because for me I thought it would be the best school. As EVERYONE has said before it's what fits for you. I think I would have liked the location of almost every other school for one reason or another but I'm not going to spend almost a couple hundred thousand to enjoy the scenery and nightlife etc. I'm going there to learn. With that said, what was presented to me on interview day at DMU made me believe that this was the best place to do that.

It's the same at every school in the end really. The best things you get from your school are the memories....however. High School: you really get a GPA and an ACT or SAT score. College:(for us) you get a GPA and MCAT, GRE, DAT score (hopefully just MCAT after a while) and finally Pod school: you get a GPA and pretty much some type of standardized test score as in boards but pass/fail method but usually some type of "test" to get into residency.

From that, where do you think you would enjoy the most and make the best memories, if you try hard enough you can do all the others wherever you are.

One thing that impresses me about CPMS (DMU) is that they are always renovating. I am one who believes in the saying "if you are not growing (improving), you are dying." Many of the other schools are finally updating their facilities. CPMS doesn't build a brand new building every year instead the never stop improving. Two years ago they finished the new student center, library, and auditorium. Last year it was lecture hall 2 (for the DOs), the new surgical class room and lab, and most of the offices. This year it is Lecture hall 3 (DPMs), the clinic and the anatomy labs. In the future they are building more class rooms and I have heard a few rumors that some of the research facilities might be next.

I would say that Des Moines is not a huge city. But honestly, do you have time to go out and party or catch a MLB game? No. Do you have the money? Probably not. For what it is worth Des Moines offers a safe city that is nice on the pocket book. It has be discussed before, many of the apartments around the campus run for about $500-$800 and many of them include heat and electricity. I don't think that any other school has housing that is close to that.

Are the number of applicants supposed to increase this year? Or is it supposed to be about the same as last year's?

thepodpod said:
Are the number of applicants supposed to increase this year? Or is it supposed to be about the same as last year's?
Applications to ALL medical professions will rise w/ this economy. It's a stable career and unfortunately, even business majors look this way when economy tanks.

Thus for the forseeable future apps will go up, irregardless of the fact that many people don't even want to do this job, but need a secure future. Their mom and dad's will push them this way for money and prestige, even if THEY really don't want it. Just watch the future of healthcare unfold.

capo said:
Applications to ALL medical professions will rise w/ this economy. It's a stable career and unfortunately, even business majors look this way when economy tanks.

Thus for the forseeable future apps will go up, irregardless of the fact that many people don't even want to do this job, but need a secure future. Their mom and dad's will push them this way for money and prestige, even if THEY really don't want it. Just watch the future of healthcare unfold.

Interesting you used business majors as an example and the economy. The past 2 years have been great for American economy but, conversely, applications to MBA programs across the country have seen a drastic reduction in their applicant pool over the past few years. It would make sense that some of these are looking to the health professions.

AZPOD Rocks

thepodpod said:

It's only going to get harder every year. Apply apply apply now!! Submit yourself to the Pod's will :p

Cheetos said:
It's only going to get harder every year. Apply apply apply now!! Submit yourself to the Pod's will :p

I hope it really does get harder - we need a uniform standard for sure. My only fear is that some schools (particularily lower tier ones) would see this as an opportunity to cash in on a few extra seats and end up accepting a ridiculous amount of unqualified students.

Members don't see this ad :)
Podman said:
I hope it really does get harder - we need a uniform standard for sure. My only fear is that some schools (particularily lower tier ones) would see this as an opportunity to cash in on a few extra seats and end up accepting a ridiculous amount of unqualified students.

I agree! :thumbup: Too many applicants below 3.0s are getting in, which I believe deminishes some respect for the profession. I know there are some ppl out there with low GPAs that would make great doctors but this is extremely rare. All health professional schools have high standards, why not Pod schools too?

It's a great profession that I hope to soon be going into. I have yet to apply (applying this Sept) but I want to see some competition so that I know that if I do get into one of the top tier schools, all of my hard work would have been worth it and not see some slacker who partied thru undergrad be in the same professional school as me and give the profession a bad name.

Cheetos said:
I agree! :thumbup: Too many applicants below 3.0s are getting in, which I believe deminishes some respect for the profession. I know there are some ppl out there with low GPAs that would make great doctors but this is extremely rare. All health professional schools have high standards, why not Pod schools too?

It's a great profession that I hope to soon be going into. I have yet to apply (applying this Sept) but I want to see some competition so that I know that if I do get into one of the top tier schools, all of my hard work would have been worth it and not see some slacker who partied thru undergrad be in the same professional school as me and give the profession a bad name.

Some will grantedly argue with me on this, which thing I don't want but please respect my OPINION. I think NO schools ought to admit students with lower than a 3.0 GPA (science or cumulative).

Just my thoughts!

AZPOD Rocks

I respect your opinion and see where you're coming from, but I'll go ahead and throw in my two cents for the sake of healthy debate! Although I agree with everyone hoping for higher admissions standards for pod schools and hope that all schools start making applicants submit MCAT scores, I think that some great applicants could get passed by if a minimum GPA of 3.0 were set. I think the GPA and MCAT should balance; for example, if an applicant has a below-average GPA, then they should have an above-average MCAT and vice-versa. There are always situations of applicants having extenuating circumstances and I think it'd be a shame to eliminate them without looking at the rest of their application. Just my thoughts!

dnice said:
I respect your opinion and see where you're coming from, but I'll go ahead and throw in my two cents for the sake of healthy debate! Although I agree with everyone hoping for higher admissions standards for pod schools and hope that all schools start making applicants submit MCAT scores, I think that some great applicants could get passed by if a minimum GPA of 3.0 were set. I think the GPA and MCAT should balance; for example, if an applicant has a below-average GPA, then they should have an above-average MCAT and vice-versa. There are always situations of applicants having extenuating circumstances and I think it'd be a shame to eliminate them without looking at the rest of their application. Just my thoughts!
I think that if you REALLY want pods as a career, then you could always retake or take additional courses to boost your GPA by taking post-bacc. classes. This would take longer but it'd show your desire, to do whatever it takes to get your GPA up.

If you want something bad enough, you should have to prove it and work for it. If you do, you'll certainly value it more -- if it's earned not given to you.

capo said:
I think that if you REALLY want pods as a career, then you could always retake or take additional courses to boost your GPA by taking post-bacc. classes. This would take longer but it'd show your desire, to do whatever it takes to get your GPA up.

If you want something bad enough, you should have to prove it and work for it. If you do, you'll certainly value it more -- if it's earned not given to you.
This, my friend, is EXACTLY what I am talking about! I believe students ought to be ready and a GPA below 3.0 is not ready. I know about academic transgressions and how much it takes to "repent." :) My undergrad GPA was a 3.5 because I really messed up in the first year. Post freshman year, it was about a 3.9 but 3 years of this only brought it up to 3.5. If someone had a horrendous GPA and, later, pulls awesome grades in a post-bac program, I think they should be able to apply even if the cumulative is below 3.0.

Again, this is just my biased opinion so please don't take it to heart too much! :)

AZPOD Rocks

AZPOD Rocks said:
This, my friend, is EXACTLY what I am talking about! I believe students ought to be ready and a GPA below 3.0 is not ready. I know about academic transgressions and how much it takes to "repent." :) My undergrad GPA was a 3.5 because I really messed up in the first year. Post freshman year, it was about a 3.9 but 3 years of this only brought it up to 3.5. If someone had a horrendous GPA and, later, pulls awesome grades in a post-bac program, I think they should be able to apply even if the cumulative is below 3.0.

Again, this is just my biased opinion so please don't take it to heart too much! :)

AZPOD Rocks

If you're talking about cumulative GPA, then I can see that a bit more than science GPA. Personally, I was taking a full-time load of all science courses during post-bacc for my pre-reqs when I had an illness in the family and had a bad semester. I re-took the classes and took additional classes, but it still affected my science GPA so that it was still slightly lower than 3.0. I'd always been a great student, but even great students aren't immune to problems. I agree that the better students generally have better GPAs, but evaluation of candidates shouldn't be one-dimensional. It's much more difficult to mainain a high GPA while taking all science courses, working full-time, and being a caregiver for an ill family member than if you were just the typical undergrad student. Just some food for thought.

just in case someone didn't read this.

official Podiatry School Rankings:

1.DMUCPMS
2.SCPM
3.TUSPM
4.AZPOD
5.OCPM
6.NYCPM
7.BUGMS
8.CSPM

enjoy the rankings . Good luck.

dnice said:
If you're talking about cumulative GPA, then I can see that a bit more than science GPA. Personally, I was taking a full-time load of all science courses during post-bacc for my pre-reqs when I had an illness in the family and had a bad semester. I re-took the classes and took additional classes, but it still affected my science GPA so that it was still slightly lower than 3.0. I'd always been a great student, but even great students aren't immune to problems. I agree that the better students generally have better GPAs, but evaluation of candidates shouldn't be one-dimensional. It's much more difficult to mainain a high GPA while taking all science courses, working full-time, and being a caregiver for an ill family member than if you were just the typical undergrad student. Just some food for thought.
Yes, but here's the thing. When you become a doc you won't be forgiven by patients, lawyers, etc. for family problems or extenuating circumstances in your life -- affecting patient care.

So in the same way, admissions folks take that into "some" consideration. But they also realize in the real world, you won't be given additional sympathy for personal experiences that may interrupt your ability to be/do your best. I'm not being contentious, just stating why adcomms may look for GPA's rather than hear stories of how hard people had it during undergrad. Certainly everyone can (and often does) give them a personal sob story.

I'm not saying they're right either -- only stating the fact that MD/DO/DPM etc., programs do look for the better academic students. All the volunteer work in the world WON'T make a good doc, nor will it make up for a student who can't pass boards and get licensed -- despite a ton of extra-curricular activities.

It is nevertheless admirable to see your heart and desire and I wish you luck. You certainly have paid your dues in other ways I'm sure. Hopefully, the adcomms will feel the same or have already done so. Best of luck. :)

ppormansdoormd said:

1.DMUCPMS
2.SCPM
3.TUSPM
4.AZPOD
5.OCPM
6.NYCPM
7.BUGMS
8.CSPM

The top 3 are how I would rank them, not so much the rest.

ppormansdoormd said:

1.DMUCPMS
2.SCPM
3.TUSPM
4.AZPOD
5.OCPM
6.NYCPM
7.BUGMS
8.CSPM

Where does it say that this is the OFFICIAL ranking of the Pod schools??

dpmrunner said:
I ended up picking DMU because for me I thought it would be the best school. As EVERYONE has said before it's what fits for you. I think I would have liked the location of almost every other school for one reason or another but I'm not going to spend almost a couple hundred thousand to enjoy the scenery and nightlife etc. I'm going there to learn. With that said, what was presented to me on interview day at DMU made me believe that this was the best place to do that.

It's the same at every school in the end really. The best things you get from your school are the memories....however. High School: you really get a GPA and an ACT or SAT score. College:(for us) you get a GPA and MCAT, GRE, DAT score (hopefully just MCAT after a while) and finally Pod school: you get a GPA and pretty much some type of standardized test score as in boards but pass/fail method but usually some type of "test" to get into residency.

From that, where do you think you would enjoy the most and make the best memories, if you try hard enough you can do all the others wherever you are.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

So I totally know ranking is lame, but I'm bored so Im going to share my opinion. Note: This is not an official ranking!!!!

1. Scholl/Iowa
2. Temple
3. Arizona
4. OH
5. Barry
6. New York
7. California

I was fascinated with being in warm weather when I applied, so I actually applied to both California and Barry. However, I got into Scholl right away which was my number one choice so I didn't go to any other interviews. However, at my interview someone recommended that I should go to the Iowa interview because they felt it was the most comparable to Scholl. I think Arizona will be rising in the next few years so rankings are always due to change. Even though I would be interested to see the Podiatry schools ranked. I always look at the medical school rankings and have wondered what the official ranks are.

I know that we have discussed this ranking to death but I was looking at another thread. If we are ranking Temple so high then why are they interviewing students that applied June 23 for the incoming class? If they have much left in way of prestige and leadership, you would think that they would not associate with the lower tier in an apparent attempt to pad their pockets with more tuition. Seriously, admission needs to change across the board.

P.S. These applicants must be a bit strange to think that they can apply a month or two before school and get into the top programs.

Dr_Feelgood said:
I know that we have discussed this ranking to death but I was looking at another thread. If we are ranking Temple so high then why are they interviewing students that applied June 23 for the incoming class? If they have much left in way of prestige and leadership, you would think that they would not associate with the lower tier in an apparent attempt to pad their pockets with more tuition. Seriously, admission needs to change across the board.

P.S. These applicants must be a bit strange to think that they can apply a month or two before school and get into the top programs.

:thumbup:I have not brought it up before because I really believe that the fact that Scholl and Temple have some of the same faculty as the MD students is great, but it is sort pointless if you don't take the same exams. To take a class side by side with other med students and then not be held to the same standard when it comes time to take a test... not only is that ridiculous, but an insult to the profession. Just my two cents though.

gustydoc said:
:thumbup:I have not brought it up before because I really believe that the fact that Scholl and Temple have some of the same faculty as the MD students is great, but it is sort pointless if you don't take the same exams. To take a class side by side with other med students and then not be held to the same standard when it comes time to take a test... not only is that ridiculous, but an insult to the profession. Just my two cents though.

I'm a 2nd year at Scholl. In the classes we share with the MD students, we take the same exams as they do. Same grading scale, same exams, same everything.

Dr_Feelgood said:
...Seriously, admission needs to change across the board...These applicants must be a bit strange to think that they can apply a month or two before school and get into the top programs.

There will always be some last-minute shifting around to fill the number of spots at some schools. Unfortunately, there probably isn't an alternate list of 100 people available to choose from. If there are schools still interviewing applicants this late in the year, then there are probably too many seats in that class. Of course there is always that "trickle-down" problem. There are still people on DO waiting lists, for example, who applied for DPM as a "fallback," who will be accepted in the DO programs in the next couple of weeks and give up the DPM slot. Many schools need that tuition just to survive and will settle for any warm body available. Yes, that's probably not a great thing in the long run, but higher education is as much about "money" as any other business. I would venture a guess that the same thing happens in a number of MBA schools as well. The bottom line will always be "profit," even from a "non-profit" entity. I doubt that there's anything you can ever do about that. Schools that need the loans of 150 new DPMs to survive will keep filling 150 seats.

gustydoc said:

DPM and MD students at TUSPM will not be able to sit the same classroom and take the exams together simultaneously for the basic science courses any time soon. The main reason is that the DPM and MD classrooms are in two different locations.

As for your assumption that TUSPM and Scholl students are not upheld to the same standard as the MD students on the basic science exams is rather interesting considering you do not even attend either of these schools. With exception to the TUSPM anatomy courses (Gross Anatomy, Lower Extremity Anatomy) and microbiology course, the remaining basic science courses are taught by Temple MD faculty only. In regards to the exam questions and the level of exam difficulty between the MD and DPM exams, they are pretty much identical. This is pretty evident by comparing the exams of the DPM course with the corresponding MD course. When I was a TUSPM student, the Pathology course director would compare the DPM class average with the MD class average for the Pathology course annually since the DPM and MD students would take the Pathology course simultaneously. Of course, things may have changed at TUSPM since I have graduated, especially with the new changes in the Temple MD curriculum.

As for course grading, I think that TUSPM students are graded more harsher than the Temple MD students. TUSPM students class grade is a numerical grade (0-100) based on a weighted average of the course exams and/or practicals. If the course grade is below 70, the student will fail the course. On the other hand, the Temple MD student's course grades are based on Honors, High Pass, Pass, Fail system. Hence, if the Temple MD student were to get a course average of 65 and the class average was 65, the Temple MD student would get a Pass for the course. On the other hand, if TUSPM student were to get a course average of 65 and the class average was 65, then that TUSPM student (along with 1/2 of the class) would have failed the course. I know that the example is rather dramatic but it does make a point.

By the way, doesn't this posting sound familiar, krabmas?

MurrayButler said:
I'm a 2nd year at Scholl. In the classes we share with the MD students, we take the same exams as they do. Same grading scale, same exams, same everything.

I am glad to hear that Scholl does take the same exams. I was told by a older doc this was not the case and I hadn't had the opportunity to ask a current student if things had changed. Thanks for the update!

gustydoc said:
I am glad to hear that Scholl does take the same exams. I was told by a older doc this was not the case and I hadn't had the opportunity to ask a current student if things had changed. Thanks for the update!

From what has been stated, they only take anatomy with the MDs.

dpmgrad said:
DPM and MD students at TUSPM will not be able to sit the same classroom and take the exams together simultaneously for the basic science courses any time soon. The main reason is that the DPM and MD classrooms are in two different locations.

As for your assumption that TUSPM and Scholl students are not upheld to the same standard as the MD students on the basic science exams is rather interesting considering you do not even attend either of these schools. With exception to the TUSPM anatomy courses (Gross Anatomy, Lower Extremity Anatomy) and microbiology course, the remaining basic science courses are taught by Temple MD faculty only. In regards to the exam questions and the level of exam difficulty between the MD and DPM exams, they are pretty much identical. This is pretty evident by comparing the exams of the DPM course with the corresponding MD course. When I was a TUSPM student, the Pathology course director would compare the DPM class average with the MD class average for the Pathology course annually since the DPM and MD students would take the Pathology course simultaneously. Of course, things may have changed at TUSPM since I have graduated, especially with the new changes in the Temple MD curriculum.

As for course grading, I think that TUSPM students are graded more harsher than the Temple MD students. TUSPM students class grade is a numerical grade (0-100) based on a weighted average of the course exams and/or practicals. If the course grade is below 70, the student will fail the course. On the other hand, the Temple MD student's course grades are based on Honors, High Pass, Pass, Fail system. Hence, if the Temple MD student were to get a course average of 65 and the class average was 65, the Temple MD student would get a Pass for the course. On the other hand, if TUSPM student were to get a course average of 65 and the class average was 65, then that TUSPM student (along with 1/2 of the class) would have failed the course. I know that the example is rather dramatic but it does make a point.

By the way, doesn't this posting sound familiar, krabmas?

I'm not going to comment on the testing b/c I don't take the tests at Temple, but you never took the tests at the Temple Medical so you can't say they are the same. Just b/c a professors says you guys are out performing my MDs doesn't mean the guy is B.S.ing you to motivate the class. Now that being said, I am a huge huge fan of Lamont and now that the pathology department at TU Pod is great. I'm just playing devils advocate.

I do know that Temple's applications are up this year. It is the only school that increased. With that being said one of three things must be happening.

1) Temple is greedy and does not give a rats behind about the future of podiatry so they accept anyone and everyone to fill the class size.

2) People are during down TU for other schools b/c they are slipping.

3) They lie to applicants and have them file in to interviews for spots that are already taken.

I think that they are still trying to fill their class says a lot about where TU is heading.

Dr_Feelgood said:
I'm not going to comment on the testing b/c I don't take the tests at Temple, but you never took the tests at the Temple Medical so you can't say they are the same. Just b/c a professors says you guys are out performing my MDs doesn't mean the guy is B.S.ing you to motivate the class. Now that being said, I am a huge huge fan of Lamont and now that the pathology department at TU Pod is great. I'm just playing devils advocate.

I do know that Temple's applications are up this year. It is the only school that increased. With that being said one of three things must be happening.

1) Temple is greedy and does not give a rats behind about the future of podiatry so they accept anyone and everyone to fill the class size.

2) People are during down TU for other schools b/c they are slipping.

3) They lie to applicants and have them file in to interviews for spots that are already taken.

I think that they are still trying to fill their class says a lot about where TU is heading.

Well, as I said, I have actually seen Temple MD exams. They are readily available as back exams at Temple MD library for students to utilize for review. My classmates and I have utilized these Temple MD back exams to prepare for the TUSPM exams. So, I know for a fact that the exam content and level of difficulty were pretty much the same between MD and DPM basic science courses given in the same year. As I said, things may have changed at TUSPM since I have graduated in 2002. The reason why I say this is that Temple MD converted their traditional basic science curriculum to an organ system based curriculum in the Fall 2005 and TUSPM still utilizes the traditional basic science curriculum.

As for TUSPM admissions, I have no idea what is going with TUSPM admission these days. So, I don't know if the stuff that you wrote about TUSPM admissions are true or not. It is also possible that the TUSPM number of applicants may be increased due to other reasons that you have not listed. :)

Dr_Feelgood said:
From what has been stated, they only take anatomy with the MDs.

No, I'm sorry. That's all we took with them the first year of classes. We also take Interprofessional Teams and Intro to Clinical Medicine (that I know of), but I believe there are other classes in our next two years. I will check up on that. But obviously, we are all held to the exact same high standard as our MD colleagues.

MurrayButler said:
No, I'm sorry. That's all we took with them the first year of classes. We also take Interprofessional Teams and Intro to Clinical Medicine (that I know of), but I believe there are other classes in our next two years. I will check up on that. But obviously, we are all held to the exact same high standard as our MD colleagues.

I agree that you are held to a high standard even w/o the classes being integrated.

P.S. Come on Interprofressional Teams, is their really a high standard? Isn't that just advanced Hugging and Snuggling or the PC version Advanced "Team Building".

dpmgrad said:
As for TUSPM admissions, I have no idea what is going with TUSPM admission these days. So, I don't know if the stuff that you wrote about TUSPM admissions are true or not. It is also possible that the TUSPM number of applicants may be increased due to other reasons that you have not listed. :)

From what I've seen their applicants are up but their class size is down. A weird situation that concerns me. Again, I'm not trying to bag any of the podiatric schools, I'm playing devils advocate. I think that students and alumni from those schools should be aware of the situations and push the administration to make the necessary changes. That is my concern with TUSPM is that they have been on top so long the have become complacent, and are now slipping.

Dr_Feelgood said:
From what I've seen their applicants are up but their class size is down. A weird situation that concerns me. Again, I'm not trying to bag any of the podiatric schools, I'm playing devils advocate. I think that students and alumni from those schools should be aware of the situations and push the administration to make the necessary changes. That is my concern with TUSPM is that they have been on top so long the have become complacent, and are now slipping.
Feelgood,

You have been on one for the past few days, much to my amusement! You are normally not so vehement in your responses. I wonder if it is just "that time of the month." :laugh:

AZPOD Rocks

Dr_Feelgood said:
It is. I'm suffering from PMS. Post Medical-boards Syndrome.
I thought it was your jealousy about Kid Rock marrying Pam Anderson. :laugh:

Dr_Feelgood said:
It is. I'm suffering from PMS. Post Medical-boards Syndrome.

Or is the wifey get on ya about the little one. Is it here yet?

All of these reasons are true, but the one thing that stands out the most is no one has executed Richard Simmons yet. Damn that Sweatin to the Oldies!

Dr_Feelgood said:
All of these reasons are true, but the one thing that stands out the most is no one has executed Richard Simmons yet. Damn that Sweatin to the Oldies!

I thought I heard that Chuck Norris was supposed to challenge him to a dance of that would banish him to the eight dimension of hell. Either Norris or Hyle Kaffner, I can't rememeber which

Dr_Feelgood said:
I heard both in a crazy double elimination dance off.

Pretty sure that either way we won't have to see those flaming shorts ever again!