SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!


Discussion in 'Clinical Rotations' started by Texas_Sam, Sep 7, 2001.

  1. Texas_Sam

    Texas_Sam Member 10+ Year Member

    Oct 16, 2000
    NYC, NY
    Anyone know what you have to do to get into rotations in another state?
  2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. platinumdoc

    platinumdoc Member 7+ Year Member

    Aug 6, 2001
    Contact the department of the specialty that you are interested in pursuing (eg. Department of Surgery, Residency Coordinator). Tell them your intentions and find out what dates are available. They will then refer you to their Registrar to get the necessary applications to rotate. Some programs require an application fee (eg. Emory $50) or immunization records (eg. USF). I hope this helps.

Share This Page