Howar Acceoptance!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pasionatdentist

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My status changed to "Offer Made" 😱😀 :banana:I cant stop thanking God!!
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Some people have all the luck...I want to be a wizard too 😛

Congrats
 
I got in too!!!!!!!!!!

now just waiting on other schools...I'm not going to be able to sleep!!!

All Praises are for God.
 
You were too happy to even type Howard Acceptance correctly. 😀
Congratulation!!!!!
 
did you guys just find out from the AADSAS website? under your status on your application??
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does "Offer Made" mean that it's a for sure acceptance?

I didn't even know AADSAS had that option to display individual statuses!
 
that is toooooo cute! can't even spell we are so happy to get in!😱
I SAW OFFER MADE TOO! that means we are in right for sure!?
i am so THANKFUL TO GOD! -- all that studying, hard work, worrying, ALL BECAUSE OF MY FAITH IN GOD!
GLORY GOES ALL TO GOD!
-CONGRATS GUYS!! comming from the druty south 😉 Tennessee😀
holla
 
polar molar, i think we spoke before b/c we are both egyptians🙂 On my AADSAS, it says Application Recieved/Denied. I am not sure if that status has been there all along or have just been put up today. (I never checked that site.

I tried to call the office today, but Ms. Hewitt-Clarke was not in today. I will call her tomorrow and see what the deal is. I will be praying like crazy tonight that somehow I will get in.

Keep me in your prayers that God will do whatever is best for me. . .everything is in His timing🙂