• Set Yourself Up For Success Webinar

October 6, 2021 at 2 PM Eastern/11 AM Pacific
    SDN and Osmosis are teaming up to help you get set up for success this school year! We'll be covering study tips, healthy habits, and meeting mentors.

Register Now!

• Site Updates Coming Soon

Site updates are coming next week on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Click the button below to learn more!

LEARN MORE

Howar Acceoptance!!!!

About the Ads

abrown15

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jan 10, 2007
  1. Fellow [Any Field]
that is toooooo cute! can't even spell we are so happy to get in!:eek:
I SAW OFFER MADE TOO! that means we are in right for sure!?
i am so THANKFUL TO GOD! -- all that studying, hard work, worrying, ALL BECAUSE OF MY FAITH IN GOD!
GLORY GOES ALL TO GOD!
-CONGRATS GUYS!! comming from the druty south ;) Tennessee:D
holla

Upvote 0

mmguirguis

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Oct 9, 2007
  1. Pre-Dental
polar molar, i think we spoke before b/c we are both egyptians:) On my AADSAS, it says Application Recieved/Denied. I am not sure if that status has been there all along or have just been put up today. (I never checked that site.

I tried to call the office today, but Ms. Hewitt-Clarke was not in today. I will call her tomorrow and see what the deal is. I will be praying like crazy tonight that somehow I will get in.

Keep me in your prayers that God will do whatever is best for me. . .everything is in His timing:)

Upvote 0
About the Ads
This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.