Howard - accreditation probs?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

wannabmed

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if Howard's accreditation problems are in the past, or if they continue to regularly surface? Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Maybe NJBMD can help you out, I believe he graduated from there. And thats BlackDr2Bs first choice so he probably knows a bit too.

Maybe NJBMD can help you out, I believe he graduated from there. And thats BlackDr2Bs first choice so he probably knows a bit too.

I'm pretty sure NJBMD is a woman...for the record.

Members don't see this ad :)
Are you serious? I could've sworn njbmd posted on pic on the blog and it was a pic of a male.

Does anyone know if Howard's accreditation problems are in the past, or if they continue to regularly surface? Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Howard in up for the regular accreditation that done for every medical school by the LCME. On the last accreditation (2002), they received a 100% rating (no deficiencies). This one should be the same as many physical plant upgrades have taken place already or are in place since 2002. Accreditation of Howard medical school has not been a problem. They did lose some residency programs which are now back due to the new president. Residency programs are NOT connected with the medical school but are through the hospital. Medical school is tight and has been.