Howard University College of Pharmacy c/o 2022 Applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Mitmita

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello interview participants,

I had my interview recently and the waiting is killing me :) If I do get accepted I would be interested in finding a roommate.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats to all those who have been accepted! I have an interview on Wednesday. Any insight that you can give in reference to the public speaking part of the interview? Are the topic choices optional?

Reactions: 1 user
Congrats to all those who have been accepted! I have an interview on Wednesday. Any insight that you can give in reference to the public speaking part of the interview? Are the topic choices optional?
The questions are not optional, but they are pretty easy going. Just be yourself you will be fine, they are really nice and make you feel comfortable.

Hello interview participants,

I had my interview recently and the waiting is killing me :) If I do get accepted I would be interested in finding a roommate.
Hi! How long did it take to hear back after your interview?

Hi! How long did it take to hear back after your interview?

Hello,

I interviewed Jan 19th (Sat) and got my acceptance the following Thursday. The admissions team said the wait should be no more than two weeks at the most.