You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Howard University DPT Class of 2021
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Hi,There definitely was no current thread for Howard, so here it is. Has anyone heard anything back from Howard? Whether it be an interview or acceptance or something. They're super silent right now and it's making me a little nervous.
I have a Skype interview with them next Saturday.
Wow!! Congrats! Wish you all the best. When did they notify you? I’m not sure if it’s safe to assume that I didn’t get in or something ♀️Hi,
I have a Skype interview with them next Saturday.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thank you ! You should email them. I sent an email checking the status of my application and a week later I was invited for an interview.Wow!! Congrats! Wish you all the best. When did they notify you? I’m not sure if it’s safe to assume that I didn’t get in or something ♀️
Great idea! And who would be the best person to email?Thank you ! You should email them. I sent an email checking the status of my application and a week later I was invited for an interview.
Pamela Brown-White her email address is on the PTCAS website and on Howard's website. Good luck !!Great idea! And who would be the best person to email?
I was also scheduled for a SKPYE interview today, but it was re-scheduled for March 27th due to the weather.There definitely was no current thread for Howard, so here it is. Has anyone heard anything back from Howard? Whether it be an interview or acceptance or something. They're super silent right now and it's making me a little nervous.
Hi, I have a skype interview with howard tomorrow! And I did the same as the other person in the forum, i sent an email a week prior to receiving my interview emailThere definitely was no current thread for Howard, so here it is. Has anyone heard anything back from Howard? Whether it be an interview or acceptance or something. They're super silent right now and it's making me a little nervous.
Yay!!! Congrats! I found out on Wednesday night that I had an interview tomorrow too! Hopefully we all get to be classmates 🙂Hi, I have a skype interview with howard tomorrow! And I did the same as the other person in the forum, i sent an email a week prior to receiving my interview email
How did it go?Yay!!! Congrats! I found out on Wednesday night that I had an interview tomorrow too! Hopefully we all get to be classmates 🙂
Hey I'm new to this website and heard that it was very helpful. I also had my SKYPE interview rescheduled to Tuesday and wanted to know what kind of questions did Howard ask you?Also had an interview, mine was on Friday.
I had mine yesterday and they asked questions like why Howard, what was I looking for in a program, what were my goals in Physical therapy, that’s all I can really remember question wise! But they were super friendly! I definitely enjoyed my interview with them! So don’t be too nervous, they were really nice! I also had to create a PowerPoint before the interview actually started, and I had to present it at the end of the interview! Good luck to you though!Hey I'm new to this website and heard that it was very helpful. I also had my SKYPE interview rescheduled to Tuesday and wanted to know what kind of questions did Howard ask you?
I think it went well! I don’t want to say it was laid back, but I wasn’t super nervous or anything. The interviewers were great and funny and made things pretty relaxing. How did it go for you?How did it go?
How did it go?[/QUOTE
They asked me why Howard, why PT, how do I overcome adversity, my favorite celebrity and why, my favorite place I had traveled to, and if I had ever taken more than 15 credit hours before. And I think that’s all I can remember as wellHey I'm new to this website and heard that it was very helpful. I also had my SKYPE interview rescheduled to Tuesday and wanted to know what kind of questions did Howard ask you?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
That's great. I sound like you had a fun interview !! Was it taken through SKYPE?They asked me why Howard, why PT, how do I overcome adversity, my favorite celebrity and why, my favorite place I had traveled to, and if I had ever taken more than 15 credit hours before. And I think that’s all I can remember as well
Was your interview at Howard for you to actually present a PowerPoint because that is interesting? It sounds like it went very well though!I had mine yesterday and they asked questions like why Howard, what was I looking for in a program, what were my goals in Physical therapy, that’s all I can really remember question wise! But they were super friendly! I definitely enjoyed my interview with them! So don’t be too nervous, they were really nice! I also had to create a PowerPoint before the interview actually started, and I had to present it at the end of the interview! Good luck to you though!
That's great. I sound like you had a fun interview !! Was it taken through SKYPE?
Yea, it was pretty fun and it was through Skype.
Was your interview at Howard for you to actually present a PowerPoint because that is interesting? It sounds like it went very well though!
Mine was a Skype interview! I had 30 minutes before the interview to make and send in the PowerPoint and then at the end they pulled it up on their end and I had it up on mine. So it was basically a Skype presentation lolThat's great. I sound like you had a fun interview !! Was it taken through SKYPE?
Was your interview at Howard for you to actually present a PowerPoint because that is interesting? It sounds like it went very well though!
Yea, the presentation was definitely different, but it seems like we all had similar questions. I also felt that the interview was more of a conversation than an interview which is good. You should be fine!That's great. I sound like you had a fun interview !! Was it taken through SKYPE?
Was your interview at Howard for you to actually present a PowerPoint because that is interesting? It sounds like it went very well though!
Did anyone ask when we would be notified if we were accepted or not?Yea, the presentation was definitely different, but it seems like we all had similar questions. I also felt that the interview was more of a conversation than an interview which is good. You should be fine!
Yea, they said that they were going to let people know this Wednesday the 28th. I think tomorrow is the last day of interviews.Did anyone ask when we would be notified if we were accepted or not?
That's great! Mine is tomorrow so I'm one of the last one to go.Yea, they said that they were going to let people know this Wednesday the 28th. I think tomorrow is the last day of interviews.
My interview is today as well. Good luck to everyone!That's great! Mine is tomorrow so I'm one of the last one to go.
My interview is today as well. Good luck to everyone!
Has anyone heard anything back yet?
Not yet! Assuming you haven’t either?Has anyone heard anything back yet?
Nope, not yet! I’m getting a little nervous but hopefully no later than the end of the week or soNot yet! Assuming you haven’t either?
Well if anyone hears anything let’s update each other!Neither did I. The person I had yesterday said that we could possibly hear back in two weeks which would be a month before classes start.
Has anyone called or emailed to see when we would hear back by? I was under the impression it would be by Wednesday.
I haven't, I was also under the impression that it would be by Wednesday. At least that's what Pamela Brown-White told me during my interview.Has anyone called or emailed to see when we would hear back by? I was under the impression it would be by Wednesday.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
She also told me the same thing. I sent an email to her to see what was going on. I also tried to call and the phones were going straight to voicemail and none of the voicemails are set up.I haven't, I was also under the impression that it would be by Wednesday. At least that's what Pamela Brown-White told me during my interview.
I didn't have her in my interview and was told that in 2 weeks we'd know which is far from now. When I used to call a few week back, the phones used to do that as well with it not connecting.She also told me the same thing. I sent an email to her to see what was going on. I also tried to call and the phones were going straight to voicemail and none of the voicemails are set up.
I Just received an acceptance letter through email from Pamela Brown-White.I didn't have her in my interview and was told that in 2 weeks we'd know which is far from now. When I used to call a few week back, the phones used to do that as well with it not connecting.
Me too!!!! Congratulations!I Just received an acceptance letter through email from Pamela Brown-White.
Congrats to you too!!Me too!!!! Congratulations!
I got accepted too !!!!Congrats to you too!!
Congrats!! I hope all of us has made it in!I got accepted too !!!!
I got accepted too! Congrats to everyone! Can’t wait to work with you all!
Also got accepted!!! Congrats to everyone else! We made it y’all!I got accepted too! Congrats to everyone! Can’t wait to work with you all!
Congrats! We are missing one person from the group. MBFutureDPT is the last to confirm!!!Also got accepted!!! Congrats to everyone else! We made it y’all!
IG names, if applicable? I’m @abiolafakile
Fine by me!!I don't really get on IG as much as Twitter and Snap, but we should create a groupme together. I can start it!!
Also cool with meFine by me!!
Hello I am interested in applying to Howard this year. How is the program going so far? Do you mind sharing your stats?I had mine yesterday and they asked questions like why Howard, what was I looking for in a program, what were my goals in Physical therapy, that’s all I can really remember question wise! But they were super friendly! I definitely enjoyed my interview with them! So don’t be too nervous, they were really nice! I also had to create a PowerPoint before the interview actually started, and I had to present it at the end of the interview! Good luck to you though!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
dr.littlept
New Member
Hey guys! I am also interested in applying to Howard this year (2019)! Can I please see some of your stats? Thanks!