Howard University DPT Entering 2013 Class

Started by Kld2468
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Kld2468

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, all!! I'm starting Howard's DPT program in the fall, and I was just wondering who else is starting with me?? Also, I'm looking for a roommate! Lol...Thanks! 🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I received my acceptance letter from Howard in early April. The letter said there is a long waiting list, good luck!
 
I received my acceptance letter from Howard in early April. The letter said there is a long waiting list, good luck!
Hey, do you remember any of the interview questions? I have an interview nest week, and I'm a little nervous.